17

Kingsley Shacklebolt is probably the best roommate ever.

The reason he never gets mentioned as the fifth is that he doesn't ask questions.

The other five start disappearing all night every full moon during the fifth year?

He doesn't care and doesn't want to know.

Walked in to find Sirius talking to a fucking deer in the dorm like it was James?

Just keep moving and don't make eye contact.

James, Sirius, and Peter leaving shit all over the floor?

Combine forces with Remus to politely yet firmly remind them that we're not living in a goddamn barn and your dirty underwear shouldn't spend three weeks straight on the floor James.

Kingsley was, naturally, invited to the Potter-Evans wedding.

The invitation was accompanied by a formal apology for Everything, signed by the Marauders.

Enclosed was a little trophy, with the plaque reading 'best roomie ever.'

It may or may not permanently live on his mantle.

Kingsley Shacklebolt does not inform Harry Potter of any of this.

He has enough people that knew his parents, Kingsley's not going to make it weird.

Keep moving and don't make eye contact.

Besides, he already gave copies of all his pictures of them to Hagrid to go into a photo album for Harry back in the first year.