2

[Sanctum Sanctorum]

Doctor Strange: Seriously? You don’t have any money?

Wong: Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual.

Doctor Strange: I’ll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they’ll make you a metaphysical Ham on Rye.

Wong: Oh, wait, wait, wait, I think I have 200.

Doctor Strange: Dollars?

Wong: Rupees.

Doctor Strange: Which is?

Wong: Uh, buck and a half.

Doctor Strange: What do you want?

Wong: I wouldn’t say no to a Tuna Melt.

[Bruce crash-lands on the Sanctum stairs.]

Bruce Banner: Thanos is coming. He’s coming...

Doctor Strange: [Sharing a look with Wong, now in his normal fighting attire] … Who?

[Stilinski House]

Sage: Dad! Can you please feed Selena! I've got to take this call.

(Sage goes to her bedroom as she answers the call)

Sage: Hi, this is Sage Sokolov. How may I help?

Dr. Strange: Sage, it's Stephen.

Sage: Stephen, how may I help?

Dr. Strange: There is an alien who is trying to take over the world and is trying to find the infinity stones. And you have one of them.

"Holy Sh- Shrek" Noah stumbles as he looks at Sage in fear of her killing him for swearing Infront of Selina.

Sage: Oh Sh**.

[Central Park, New York]

Tony Stark: Slow down, slow down. I’m totally not kidding.

Pepper Potts: [laughing slightly] You’re totally rambling.

Tony Stark: No, I’m not.

Pepper Potts: Lost me.

Tony Stark: Look, you know how you’re having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?

Pepper Potts: Yeah.

Tony Stark: Okay, and then you’re like, “Oh my god, there’s no bathroom, what am I gonna do?” “Oh! Someone’s watching.” “I’m gonna go in my pants.”

Pepper Potts: Right. And then you wake up, and in real life you actually have to pee.

Tony Stark: Yes.

Pepper Potts: Yeah. Everybody has that.

Tony Stark: Right! That’s the point I’m trying to make. Apropos of that, last night, I dreamt, we had a kid. So real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name?

Pepper Potts: [Nodding in understanding] Right.

Tony Stark: Morgan! Morgan.

Pepper Potts: So you woke up, and thought that we were…

Tony Stark: Expecting.

Pepper Potts: Yeah.

Tony Stark: [Becoming excited] Yes?

Pepper Potts: [Shaking her head} No.

Tony Stark: I had a dream about it. It was so real.

Pepper Potts: If you wanted to have a kid, you wouldn’t have done that.

[Pepper points to Tony’s chest attachment]

Tony Stark: I’m glad you brought this up, ’cause it’s nothing. It’s just a housing unit for nano particles.

Pepper Potts: It’s not helping your case, OK?

Tony Stark: No, no, it’s an attachment, it’s not a-

Pepper Potts: {Insistently] You don’t need that.

Tony Stark: I know. I had the surgery. I’m just trying to protect us. The future, us, and that’s it. Just in case there’s a monster in the closet, instead of, you know…

Pepper Potts: Shirts?

Tony Stark: You know me so well. You finish all my sentences.

Pepper Potts: You should have shirts in your closet.

Tony Stark: Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises. We’re gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry Winston. Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you.

Pepper Potts: Yes.

Tony Stark: I will. (Tony kisses Pepper.)

[Doctor Strange comes through a portal]

"Woah" Selina says in awe, "Can you do that now?"

Strange seems conflicted between cooing and shaking his head, but eventually nodded and summoned a portal to the other side of the room.

Doctor Strange: Tony Stark, I’m Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way.

Tony Stark: I’m sorry, you giving out tickets or something?

Doctor Strange: We need your help. Look, it’s not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake.

Tony Stark: And who’s “we”?

Bruce Banner: [Emerges behind Doctor Strange] Hey, Tony.

Tony Stark: [Looking surprised] Bruce.

Bruce Banner: Pepper.

Pepper Potts: Hi.

Tony Stark: You okay?

[Bruce gives Tony a hug, not answering. After everything he has been through, we understand.]

A/n: Hey Guys! Hope you like this chapter! I will try to update a lot more. Have a great weekend!
Enjoy!
Peace 🕊️
-Zmarvpotter1