City and a Not so quiet pixy

Rimuru:Benimaru. Explain.

Rimuru looked at Benumaru with eyes that looked like he had given up on understanding,

He had only just heard that the village was a town but now that he sees it, it is clearly a city.

Benumaru: what do you mean Lord Rimuru? Compared to expectations, this is nothing but a small town.

Benumaru was holding in his laughter.

Rimuru had a range of expressions running through his face

First was shock, then thinking, after was shock again, and finally, defeat.

Rimuru: *sigh* ok fine, can you just bring us to where the dwarf brothers are staying for now?

Benumaru looked back at the brothers seeing all their pale shocked faces.

Benumaru: No problem, I'll have them escorted.

Benumaru then looked over where Souei appeared.

Souei: I'll personally guide them, as well as show them around.

Benumaru: no problem if that's what you want.

Souei then left with the dwarfs leaving Benumaru and Rimuru alone.

Rimuru: so has anyone received a name yet?

Benumaru: No, however, nobody really knows who is getting names.

Rimuru: sounds right, I never really thought about it until now, I guess I have to name everyone and more again. *Sigh*

Benumaru: nobody said anything about naming everyone, although I guess you probably will knowing you.

Benumaru was given a dry laugh, he knows it's insane but can't help but feel it is expected.

Rimuru: ok fine. Can you bring me to wherever I'm meant to be? I'm new to my own city.

The two then went into the city.

Rimuru received a lot of stares, after all. Someone who nobody really knows is walking with Benumaru.

Common questions were, "Who is that human?" and "What is 'SHE' doing with Benumaru?"

Benumaru: Maybe you should realise a bit of your aura so nobody will look down at you?

Rimuru: Fine, only for a bit though.

Rimuru then flashed a bit of his aura and all the monsters shut up. Many realised that this was not an opponent they could fight.

Soon a large red-haired oger rushed over

Red hair oger: What is happening, what was that aura? Son? What was that

the red hair oger, now known as Benumiru's father, then ran to Benumiru as he asked the question

Benumiru: there is no need to be alarmed father, I asked Rimuru to show his aura so that those around will avoid starting a fight with him

Benumiru's Father went wide-eyed.

Benumiru's Father: This Human? no, This monster is Rimuru? The one you told us about? If she had not realised her aura then I would have called you crazy.

Rimuru: it is nice to meet you Oger Chief. But I would warn you that it is near impossible to identify the truly strong based on appearance. Just because someone looks small does not mean that they can not destroy a country in passing. and the same applies to magical density. I know a few others that can hide their aura to the level of humans.

Benumiru's Father: I suppose you have a point, My son has gotten smaller, however, he could probably take out the oger Village without any troubles now. however, I want you to explain to me how a name has done so much to him. I know names are great but this is too much.

Benumiru was about to interupt but rimuru interupted him

Rimuru: It's ok, you are one of the few people that I plan to let know the truth, but not here or now. you still need to show me that I can trust you.

Rimuru had a serious face that showed caution, making Benumirus's father feel like he could not hide anything.

Rimuru then instantly changed expressions and Clapped

Rimuru: Well then! May I Ask that the people Here go and gather everyone? for an announcement.

altho some monsters still did not understand, they all got the idea that they should get going and gather everyone.

meanwhile, Rimuru went with Benimuru and his father to meet with the other leaders

This would be the first time many of them saw Rimuru and he had to make a good impression.

The three of them entered the room and what they saw shocked them.

Someone was talking to some of the leaders trying to recruit them, but there was more

Someone: I'm telling you. I'm the strongest Demon Lord and would like to give you the honour of serving me!!!!!

Random Monster: I'm sorry however I don't believe that some random female could lead our people.

Random Monster 2: Exactly, and we were already told about someone worth serving.

Rimuru looked at this beautiful lady but felt a sense of Deja Vu. She felt so familiar

She had long rainbow hair, a tall slender figure with amazing asse*cough* a lovely body

But what stood out was a beautiful pair of wings on her back

Rimurus eyes went wide as he replied the truth

Rimuru: Ramiris!!!!

Everyone was now looking at Rimuru who had just yelled out of nowhere

Ramiris: hahaha!! That is right Rimuru! What do you think of my amazingness! Now I truly am the strongest of the ten great Demon Lords!!!!

Rimuru: I still think Guy and Milim would win tho.

Ramiris went red and started yelling. She may have an adult body but her mind is still the same.

Ramiris: Dumi Dumi Dumi Dumi Duuuuumi!!!! How can you compare me to those 2!!! I told you that we don't need so many muscle heads!!!

Rimuru: but you compared yourself to them.

Ramiris: that's different!!!!

Rimuru: then what about when I join? There will be another stronger than you. Do you consider me a muscle head?

Rimuru looked at Ramiris while acting hurt.

Ramiris: wait wait wait wait waaaait!!! I NEVER SAID THAT!!! I just said that we don't need more brutes like Guy and Milim.

Ramiris was panicking but then she lit up as if she had just realised her way out of her dilemma

Ramiris: Rimuru! You have to let me stay to establish a dungeon for the sake of the timeline!!!!

*Smack*

Rimuru: and who are you saying that in front of?

Ramiris looks back seeing Rimuru holding a paper fan looking annoyed.

Random Monster: Timeline?

She looks at the monster then at Rimuru, then at the other monsters in the room

Ramiris: ahhh. Tehe.

Rimuru: no tehe!

Rimirias: Ahhhhh!

Ramirias was now a screaming mess.

Rimuru would turn to the monster leaders

Rimuru: I guess I need to explain earlier than I thought.

//I thought of another story idea and if I do it I have no idea how it will influence this one's releases, but would probably become slower so just a warning if I decide to do it.