≋𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝓞𝒏𝒆≋

𝙋𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿― 5/14/23

𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙀𝘿―12/24/23

⸺⸺---⸺--⸻-- ⸺---⸺⸺

Menace /mĕn′ĭs/

ɴᴏᴜɴ

A possible danger; a threat.

-A troublesome or annoying person-

...

Have you ever felt like you were chained up? Metaphorically speaking, like those times you'd ponder in blank moments and wonder, what if I did this, or did that? But in the all-seeing gaze of the so-called 'Big Brother', it would be frowned upon. And the higher-ups would simply send those to hunt you down for sport.

Well, it all starts with just a silly intrusive thought, we all have one so don't be shy. It's not like you took action and fulfilled these unearthly demands, it's just a harmless minuscule thought after all... right? It's simply the fantasy of reality that gave you some shape of a mental image that allowed you some form of freedom. If you can even call it that.

Welp... mind freedom. Because thoughts are harmless, and besides... the intrusive ones were barely a choice by you truly. It just... happens. Sometimes you are disgusted, ashamed, and even horrified by said thoughts.

Why?

Because it's the thought that counts.

The intention.

The un-moraled.

The needs.

THE DESIRE.

TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT.

...

Meet Polterheist, the self-righteous kleptomaniac guttersnipe who does as she pleases. Casually trampling over anybody who says otherwise, because she didn't have metaphorical chains. It was unhinged freedom...

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛ

ɪᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ

ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ