"AYO WHAT THE FUCK MAN." My dad shot up while I was worriedly looking at Alex who was still on the floor.

"Come on baby, get up." I whispered. I watched as Alex stood back up and bend his knee a couple of times before he walked up to the free-throw line. The whole stadium cheered for him and I smiled watching him get ready for his free throws.

"Come on baby!" I clapped my hands. The ref bounced the ball towards Alex, he bounced the ball on the floor 4 times. The first shot went in smoothly and the crowd went crazy. They love Alex here in Houston and he loves them too. The second free throw bounced off the rim, and while everyone thought the opponents were about to grab the rebound, Alex grabbed it and dunked the ball. The crowd went crazy, again.

The ball went out of bounds, and Kevin stood ready to play the ball back into the game. Alex clapped his hands to get the ball but I noticed he was moving weirdly, something was wrong I could feel it. His hands didn't react quickly enough when Kevin passed the ball and the ball landed on Alex his chest, he stumbled forward and lost balance. Fell down with his face first and he laid still on his stomach, he wasn't moving and I immediately started yelling for help.

Kevin ran up to Alex and turned him onto his back, when I took a look at him his eyes were wide open and he didn't move. Aid workers ran onto the court and I cried.

"No! No! No! Baby please can you hear me!" I cried trying to get to him but my dad held me back, he immediately wrapped his arms around me trying to keep me sane, I was losing it.

"We gotta reanimate!" One of the helpers yelled and my eyes widened.

"What's happening?!" I cried looking up at my dad.

"I don't know. I don't know please stay calm don't look." He turned my head when I tried to take a look at Alex, I noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Amora!" Ryan ran up to me, I immediately hugged her and cried. I don't know what's going on.

We've been at the hospital for hours. Alex finally opened his eyes. As of right now, the doctor is explaining to us what happened.

"You had a heart attack, we had to reanimate you. You're probably wondering how. A heart attack is something that can suddenly just pop up, it doesn't matter how old you are or if you are healthier than ever before. If your heart says no I can't take then your heart can't take it, we came across a lot of heart attacks with young athletes over the last couple of years. You are only 19 years old Mr. Jones, participating in a heavy top sport without giving your body a break is dangerous." The doctor explained.

"So what now? I feel okay." Alex said.

"We need to do some more scans. Until then you need to stay. Mrs. Jones, you can stay." The doctor said as he walked out, Alex looked at me.

"Mrs Jones?" He said as he laughed a little.

"Yes. That's the only way I was able to see you. And I wouldn't mind being your wife one day." I told him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I'm okay, I know you. You're probably worried as fuck right now." He said and he was right.

"Seeing you on the court as you fell was scary. I didn't know if you were going to get up. I needed you to get up because I need you. We need you." I said and he looked confused.

"I'm pregnant." I said as I felt tears fall. He wiped them and smiled.

"It better be a girl. I'm so fucking happy right now." He said which made me smile. Soon the family showed up and showed him, love. We were all in the room talking then the doctor came in.

"Hello everyone." He said as we all spoke.

"What's the news doc?" Alex asked.

"Alright, I have good news and bad news. The good news is we didn't find any life risking on the scan so you are okay Mr. Jones." The doctor smiled and I let out a breath of relief.

"If he's healthy and okay then what's the bad news?" I asked.

"He has to retire from basketball to stay healthy." He said the room was dead silent.

"You fucking joking right?" Alex asked.

"No. You have a small hole in your heart, playing a top sport at a high level will risk your health. We don't need that." He explained.

"Doctor he's been playing basketball his whole life, why is this just now happening?" Ryan asked.

"During the game, when Kevin passed the ball to him. It was a hard pass. Granted that's how you play. But in this case, it caused a major impact."

"Is it my fault? I made that pass." Kevin said.

"No, even if it was someone else he would've still had that attack. I'm sorry, Mr. Jones." The doctor said as he walked out. Alex started crying.

"I'm not understanding. Why is this happening to me?" He said. As we all comforted him.

"Baby we'll figure this out. It'll be okay." I said I wiped his tears.