☆𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞!¡

as always changbin was going by feet to school since he couldn't afford public transports.
he was wearing his bag on his back and his uniform was all black.
changbin was listening music on a mp3 because he couldn't afford a phone either.

today was the start of the school year and changbin was going to see who were in his class.
to be honest he didn't really care since he never makes any friends but he was scared of new people's opinions on him.

changbin was never really confident about his appearance, he wasn't fitting in Korean beauty standards and people really liked to remember it to him.

changbin withdrew his headphones before entering the school. he checked the list where he figured to see the composition of his class and sadly for him, he didn't know anyone.

he made his way though the corridor and sat alone on a bench.
he took his notebook out of his backpack and wrote some lyrics he had in his mind. changbin's texts were never really happy.

someone sat next to him, making him turn his head to see who.

a blonde boy with freckles was warmly smiling at him, he was really cute.

« —Hi ! My name is Felix, I'm new here ! What's your name ? »

changbin wasn't even able to respond, he wasn't used to social interaction. his eyes started to look around as if he was searching something before looking to felix again, whispering with an almost inaudible voice.
« —M-my name is Changbin... »

changbin didn't like his voice at all, a lot of people said to him that it was sounding weird.

felix smiled even more, he felt that's changbin was nervous but didn't find it weird or annoying, he wanted to know more about him.
but the ringing rang out and felix got up immediately taking us bag in his hand, going to class.
changbin put back his notebook in his bag and also got into the classroom. he was searching for a place and saw a desk in the back of the classroom and took place here.

the professor made his usual speech of year debut and changbin didn't listen at all, he hated classes, he never understood anything and couldn't keep his attention on it, so he began to write lyrics again not even hoping the day to pass faster because it wasn't like home was better for him.

please excuse me if there's any faults in my writing, love ya <3