36-THE THIRD DIMENSION (CLIMAX) -1980

It was the 1985, right in the auditorium, where Jawad entered the timeline as Sohail. He saw that the bullet was reversed through Salaam and put in the pocket. While all of the line broke into pieces. The thunderous rage was erasing the scenario and the bigger text came into being, such as 1980- RESPONSIBILITY. He saw the four men meditating inside a tree with no movement.

Whatever has he seen in the 80s were taking a lot reverse as fast. The only slow forwarding moment was Sabeda who was showering him with love and affection, with the care of Uncle Haleem and Aunt Haleema. All of a sudden, it was a black-out!

Four black hooded men were meditating in the grandfather clock, while the man with the white kurta at the back said "Your future awaits you but you will see more. You are not done yet".

In the dark, he felt that it was more of a bizarre scenario, or dreamlike, where silver thorns broke into pieces, plus showing Sohail and Rehana, killing a half-goat demon. Furthermore, they sat in a beautiful garden: A society with no pressures and prejudice.

"Sohail, how're you feeling?" asked Rehana.

"It's a bliss. No pressure and yes, calm" said Sohail.

It was a soothing moment of Jawad that gave him relief which stated a lot of things. On the further note, Rehana, Sabeda, Haleem and Haleema, also Sohail were having a time of their joy by dining with each other. While Rahat entered, everyone welcomed him as a groom. There might be more in room for future, which may be shown sooner or later.

Or else, what happened to the other timeline? He walked out of the door and people were walking reverse in such a way that, predictively, it might lead to another timeline that Jawad had jumped into-was 1952! But before that, the post-apocalyptic grandfather clock was ticking which signaled the 'consequences' of the upcoming timeline.

The trembling fear showed his enthusiasm to look at the new ones, because something's on the way. It was such that, he was walking continuously, which he had nowhere to go. The only timeline he skipped was 1999. It might be coming at the later moment. Everything was not under control which shows some future elements to come. Time travel or astral projection, whatsoever, was never an easy task.