10-1980

10

Right after Rahat left, the afternoon was about to turn up. While Sohail was about to leave the shop, he passed on to the streets, that another two unexpected guests had come by. It was no other than the dynamic duo, Chikku Bhai and Gyankosh, who were sitting in the empty rickshaw without a puller, posing as the typical retro-istic action heroes, what in reality looks like a rotten sock in the toilet. Until, Chikku Bhai and Gyankosh looked at Sohail, they jumped off to the rickshaw and begged.

"Guru" cried both the goons.

"Chikku Bhai and Gyankosh? What are you doing here?" asked by a shocked Sohail.

"Guru, don't go to the event!!" whispered loudly with hyper Chikku Bhai and Gyankosh.

"Wait! What exactly happened?" asked Sohail.

Their cries and tears remind ourselves for the ominous element, that shown in a manner of drunkards, who were too much high but sober at the same time. Sohail was trying to understand the goons' problems, that sets through the highly questioning expression that almost petrified the duo. At least, the crowds, did not care about the conversation. If they hear these kinds, the people would question their sanity.

"Sir, in this university, some of the traitors in the community are plotting against you" said Gyankosh. "In order to go into the party, you need to identify the backbiters first. Then, you could prepare for it".

"How can I prepare? Right now, I have no time. As you guys knew that I am from the other timeline or universe as you called, could you at least explain it to me?" asked Sohail.

"If you are really from the other universe, could you explain what happened in that university?" asked the duo.

Chikku Bhai and Gyankosh quickly guided Sohail through the alley on the brick walls, that no one would hear or notice. Their bodies turned to chills and shiver, with the universe and the time that stopped them to there. Chikku and Gyankosh were ready to listen. Sohail struggled to widen his mouth as if some would make a disbelief, or may get the fool out of himself. The duo were craving to understand the suspension behind the universe of the 1999, on what happened between 1980 to 1999.

"If I reveal this side of the story, you might get shocked that how I died?" revealed Sohail, as Jawad.

The spine-chilling side of the story was quite the opposite of what was thought. He further unveiled that Sohail was shot dead by one of the politicians but, the post-mortem kept it confidential. It was blunt that, according to Rahat (as Jawad), he was told that, Sohail was shot dead because, he was deeply in the case plus everyone respected. Plus, the people tributed his words from the articles and interviews from the recordings, that even hinted on the drug case. Unfortunately, he could not say about the traitors.

"Who are you?" asked Chikku and Gyankosh.

"As you guys are the first people to trust, let me introduce myself...I am Jawad, the son of Rahat Mahmudul Karim and Sabeda Sherwazada Rehman, nephew of Sohail Rehman. Chikku Bhai, you are about to have a son Keshav Chandra Das, or call him Kochu plus have a sweet shop of your own. Gyankosh, you are a pretty smart chef that made your sweets famous in the area."

That shocked the duo to the level that the horror was unexpected, especially for them and the whole of 1980. Would there be any change, regarding the issue of what is about to happen till now? Gyankosh and Chikku got extremely surprised of what their future was about to come, stunned with disbelief.

"Son, you have foretold our dreams of being the sweet-seller that my old man was. He used to distribute sweets so lovingly that even the children used to get the craze out of him. Yet, after he died, I had to choose the wrong path, by spending extreme amount of money that my father got me on his will. The sweet shop was abandoned. After, the folly, purpose or say it, bullying, I want to restore its faith. Could you help me?" said the deep leveled Chiku.

"I don't know what to help. You can start go for fishing to sell all the goods. But anyway, how could I exactly identify the deceivers?" asked Sohail.

"As, you have lost some brains, I guess, you need to go to your room and check all the old newspapers at home. Perhaps, you would get the traitors straight to the point" explained Gyankosh.

The journalist agreed.

Since the instructions given by the goon duo, he secretly went to his room. The room was secretive enough to keep the documents inside the desk. The lights were less as the lamp and the torch were only the parts. Cloudy nights, become gloomy. Most of the secrets were about to reveal that might given a hint of the past or future outcomes. Time never reveals the true sense of what is to come. In the corrupted parts of the world, the ways might eventually change for the better or worse. Nevertheless, the energy with the essence remains the same, because sequence can or cannot be changed during the course, that would make the ultimate universe. Sohail's or Jawad's future is with The One's hand, as to the contrast, the direction change might lead to the certain extent of a volcanic eruption. The scattered desk looked out of the criminal files on which the evidence might eventually help to the certain situation. The files had most papers and also the cutting newspapers. The suspects listed were:

· SALAM UL-KARIM- POLITICIAN- He had been involved into the Food and beverages company. During the cases, he was arrested twice due to the distribution of the illegal narcotics. Until now, he claimed to be clean. "He is still on the lose" (Scribbled with red marker pen)

· KADER AZIM- STUDENT AND MURDERER OF KOHINOOR BANU- Before the murder of Kohinoor Banu in Rajshahi, he was caught to be dealt with the narcotics. Due to his 'student status', it was kept confidential. According to the locals, he had been escaped abroad or 'maybe changing his name', after assaulting Kohinoor Banu, a junior from his Alma Mater.

· AHMAD SIDDIQUI- THE HEAD EDITOR OF THE JOURNALISM FIELD- 'Our boss', the head editor of the Azadi Newspaper is under suspiscion of the narcotics dealing.

· (MARKED WITH MARKER PEN) WHO IS THE MASTERMIND?

The cutting newspapers did have load of active readings with the red markers on the board. On the other hand, he switched on the desktop computer, where he found out the DOS operator. At the bottom, the codes were written and stuck on the table. Hence, he used the code to access the computer files, where the faxes and databases were kept scanned or calculated.

Sohail as Jawad was shocked with the story that has been marked way before the memory loss. Are these 'masterminds', the reason for the journalists' disappearance? The anxiety on his head went so much that he had to go out of the house for strolling in the garden at the middle of the night. His blood circulation almost was about to burn hot that led into a headache. To cool it out, he had to continue walking in the garden. The shivering breeze, flowing with an aura, that relaxed his mind to the depths of the pond, where he stood that made him smoothen his mind.

Until, a man with the white kurta arrived with a spirited appearance. It was glowing white, equal to the level of the full moon, which made Sohail's eyes unbearable. The man smiled with ease and comfort that the glowing light decreased a bit to make it bearable. It surprised Sohail that he took off the deep breathing.

"Sohail" said the ghostly figure.

"You again, what makes you here again?" exclaimed Sohail.

"Are you going to the university, tomorrow night?" asked the ghostly figure.

Why the ghostly figure came into the being? What does he want to say? What is the purpose? Why the time travel is happening? Dear readers, the game is about to begin.