24-1952

Getting back to the discussion within the students, it was the thing that should have been planned months ago. Revolution comes itself, not only it's created but also it won't be destroyed. One event would rule, that could change the life of certain people that might change the whole history. Would Haleema, Haleem and Mamun would meet their battles for the last time or would it change for the better way of how it would have been evolved.

Mamun and Haleem sat at the center of the sofa. Other students were sitting and standing on and beside the sofa. Some even were sitting on the floor due to its small size as it was a wooden couch. The roar of talks do set upon something that would change forever.

"Well students,

I was watching that most people have been discriminated, shattered, massacred and parted through other countries. This death of a common man, whilst not known to us, but his death have become the most integral part of our lives. There are certain issues to rush into its worth. This bloody army in charge just chased us just to teach the language and also to create religion among it, which is not a solution to not only us, but also for the whole of foreign affairs!

We, ever human beings must petition towards the Bengali Language such as the death of Sattar, Mehrab and many others will make the change towards the History of Pakistan and there will be a different country with a name that would symbolize our dignity and blood among the grass and roses!"

Everyone, even the former Pakistani army officer like Aameer chanted positively with Mamun's speech, which might change the future. In Jawad's vision, hopefully, it would change a sequence of the lifetime. Mamun looked at the clock that was ticking at twelve o clock. Hence, the students got into the walls of the university and wrote 'WE WANT BANGLA AS OUR LAND (RASTHROBHASHA BANGLA CHAI)'. When some of the officers saw it, they were about to get beaten, which in reverse, they got to beat the officers, as well as the army. The curfew was so severe that Mamun, Haleem along with the students were marching uproar with in the empty road. Along with the similar protest board written with the same tagline.

Some of the police gave a barricade plus aimed to shoot them. In the middle of the crowded protest, Mamun was about to walk into the forest.

"Where are you going?!" screamed Haleem loud.

"I smell a rat, come with me, brother!" answered Mamun deeply but sounded.

They crept into the side of the woods over the highway. It was not deep as the last time, Mamun went through as Jawad, whilst, it was shallow. The winter do have some sense of cool breeze but, also dryly hot in some circumstances. In the middle of it, some of the dry stems and thorns were scattered behind the front of the shallow puddle, surrounded at Haleem and Mamun. It was a bit of a dark, foggy winter similar to the English Winter.

A lady was coming out from a tree, which shocked Haleem, while Mamun pretended to be surprised, though predictable but another exclamatory sign was the presence of the familiar man. Salam and Shotto were hiding during the time of the protest.

"Salam and Shotto, where were you during the protest?" asked the naïve Haleem.

But Mamun kept him some silence.

"Well...well...well, Mr. Haleem, by now you should have been known about what your brother did! Or is it?"

Mamun was quite silenced because as Jawad, he knew something about the original timeline that would be altering on its equation.

"I am not surprised! I have been suspecting you doing that since the beginning! As there were a lot of students, as accordingly to the western culture, there are certain 'exchange students' but in this country, that concept wasn't available until some years. Even I first met Haleema, there weren't records of you. I knew that General Aameer is our side, but you guys tried a complex decision. Bravo! Succeeded!"