I fixed ny bangs and went to join So yeon. She was lying on the chair. Seemed like she was sleeping? I walked over and got before her.

SY: Ya...the sun.. She said annoyed that someone interrupted her sun bath.
She removed her sunglasses and opened her eyes to find me chuckling.

SY: Hey. You came back?  Haha.

Tae: Yeah. I just arrived. I said as I took seat next to her. How was it with your father?

SY: Mhm. That went better than I thought. Haha. I actually missed him a lot.

Tae: I am happy you took this step.

Sy: Right?  I am proud of myself too. What about you?  How is it going with your parents?

Tae: Mmm. I don't want to talk about it..

SY: Is it that bad?  Haha.

I giggled and stared ahead me. The sea was beautiful..

Tae: It's just that... I am hurt when I think about all the things that had happened during the last few years. That was tough. And I can't even get support you see?

SY: Yeah. I can understand.

Tae: Ga eun gets along well with them but I had always been... The ugly duckling. Haha.

SY: Hah. Don't think about them then. Just... Forget about it all while we are here. This is an opportunity to, hou!  Breath. Hahaha.

Tae: Yeah. I said smiling.

Then, I turned to find a sunscreen next to me.

Tae: Can I use this Noona?

SY: What?  Ah?  But it's not mine. It must be Jungkook's. He was there a while ago.

As soon as I heard his name, my pulse quickened and the butterflies in my stomach started again.

SY: He must have forgot it there. She said as she sat up and stretched her arms.

Tae: Ahh.

SY: Take it to him. I am going to change.

My lips parted and I looked at her with round eyes. She wanted me to do what? She looked at me with clearly an amused smile and raised her eybrows.

SY: Go on.

Tae: But I... You should... You.. I sttutered stupidly. That was fucking embarassing to be so nervous for something like that.

SY: Hah. Just bring it to him. I am leaving.

Then, she left me there with the sunscreen. How was I supposed to go and... Meet him after what happened the morning??

But after some minutes, I grabbed it and decided to do it. I was going to act as if nothing had happened. I had to show him that he didn't have that huge effect on me.

So I gathered my courage when I got in front of his door and knocked.

No response.

" It's opened! " I heard the second after from inside. I furrowed my eyebrows and got in slowly.

Tae: Hyung? I called out as I got in the bedroom. I put the sunscreen on the table and was about to leave but the door of the bathroom opened.

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

Tae: Fuck..

JK: What?