Hipper: (Annoyed) Sister! This is very serious! We must think about how to defeat her, we don't have time! I demand that of you as a big sister!

Eugen: As a younger sister I remind you that I am the highest ranking officer here, so obey and do not disrespect me, I am taking this very seriously.

Hipper: But sister...

Eugen: If you don't obey me and don't shut up, I'm going to reveal the reason why you were nerfed in plot (looks at Hipper's chest).

Hipper: (she blushes and covers her chest with her hands) What a perverted look little sister!? I guess this time I'll listen to you. (whispers) I can use padding to fake my old appearance.

Z1: What do you mean by that? Did she have big ones?

Eugen: Yes, did you forget that we are twin sisters? She had symptoms that would lead to breast cancer, so the doctors amputated both of them to prevent cancer.

Z1: Ohhh, I understand, without a doubt that would annoy any woman.

Eugen: Ara, what about you?

Z1: I'm so flat that I'm tired of it.

Eugen: Umm, I get it.

On the other hand, the second aircraft carrier division is receiving the landing fifth division.

Shokaku: We're back.

Soryuu: It's good to see you well, what's up? Because sadness?

Shokaku: Is it that noticeable?

Hiryuu: Even though you're smiling, you can't deny the sadness that their eyes give off.

Zuikaku: The surprise operation was not such a surprise, we couldn't deliver the full blow and the enemy fleet ambush was the opposite, the enemy fleet ambushed us and everything was a disaster.

Shokaku: This is still a secret so I beg you not to tell anyone about it.

Soryuu: (Understanding the situation) I understand, I won't say anything about it.

Hiryuu: I also won't say anything about it.

FIRST PERSON POV

Today I wake up when Sirius wakes me up, yesterday I was completely dry at night because I was too tired and fell asleep straight away.

Me: Is it day yet?

Sirius: Yes, in a few minutes the materials will arrive for you to use to repair your ship.

Me: Oh, thank you very much.

I get out of bed to go to the bathroom to clean myself and then I get dressed, comb my hair and go out together with my "servant person", she actually shadows me by the queen's orders, she hasn't told me anything about it, but I wasn't born yesterday so I more or less understand the situation.

So I have a quick breakfast to dedicate myself to the repair of my ship, today I have to make it 100% operational, I am still studying a way to replicate modern technology using the current technology of this world, but I am not successful, I really do not know how to reduce vacuum tubes for electronics, I actually eat automatically while thinking about all the problems I have.

Sirius: Any problem?

Me: Nothing serious that I can't solve, I'm thinking about my ship and what things I can do with the current technology of this world.

Sirius: Now that I think about it, I've read that you come from a different world than ours.

Me: Yes, I come from a country called the United States and I can say that my country is identical to Eagle Union in both politics and location.

Sirius: Hmmm, I get it, how many battleships does your navy currently have in service?

Me: neither.

Sirius: None?

Me: Yes, currently it is cheaper for our navy to maintain an aircraft carrier than a battleship, additionally the ships with less displacement such as cruisers and destroyers began to carry destructive weapons of the caliber of a battleship, the destroyers began to have firepower identical to a fleet of capital ships, a destroyer of our navy was capable of destroying 4 Iowa class battleships simultaneously, plus the guns have to reload, Arleigh Burke destroyers once prepared for attack, if all launchers They were loaded with Tomahawks, these ships could easily fire Tomahawks like multiple rocket launchers used by the Iron Blood army.

Sirius: (Shock) How powerful are the destroyers in your navy?

Me: Yes, technology advanced too fast due to a paranoia of my country and that of another country called the Soviet Union, we were tense about a world war, but fortunately for all of us, the war cooled down.

Sirius: What would happen if that war broke out?

Me: (terrified expression) Please don't ask that, just imagining it makes my hair stand on end.

Sirius: (It must be very serious to be terrified like that. How powerful must the USSR be to be so terrified?)

TO BE CONTINUE.......................................