3. A magical evening

Ok this part is gonna be kinda crazy so get ready!!
————————————————————————
(Morning)

I slowly open my eyes groaning at the sun peaking in through bills curtains oh that's right I fell asleep in bills bed I sit up to see bill cuddling with one of my arms and Tom cuddling with my thigh I try to hold in my laughter because they look like lost puppies I slowly get them off of me and make sure they are sleeping comfortably then I quietly walk into bills bathroom to take a shower I slowly take off my shirt and pants and with only my bra and underwear on I go to get the towel I use when I have sleepovers there, great it's on the top of the shelf I sigh as I go on my tippy toes trying to grab the towel struggling. Then I feel a body behind me, glued to mine, almost naked. I feel his strong muscles, his abdomens and his beautiful pecks.

"You know you can ask for help." I hear a sexy voice say

By then I couldn't even think straight my face was definitely red, butterflies flapping in my stomach, body shaking.

Then I hear him laugh when he noticed what was happening

I didn't even think what happened went by in a blur

I turn around quickly looking at his sexy face and of course his smirk, his lip piercing how I would love to play with that then I feel a warm sexy pair of lips touch mine I was surprised but did not want to fight with it, a couple of minutes later we were on the ground naked making out .

After our lips separated we looked at each other with lust in our eyes nothing else mattered. I was sitting on top of him then I felt his member get hard that made me smirk he knew why I was reacting like that and that only made him want me more he lifted up his hand and started touching my Yk while slowly kissing my chest and leaving hickeys on my boobs I moaned quietly in his ear until I couldn't take it anymore he was teasing me bad and I had enough.

I put his member in me and started riding him he was shocked at first but that stupid sexy smirk came back to his face I closed my eyes so I didn't see how stupid but sexy his face was right now then I felt his pair of lips on my neck giving me more hickeys like he was some vampire I mean I'm not complaining.

A couple of minutes of sweaty but pleasure alone time in the bathroom we both finished in sync and I got off of him just to sit by him trying to catch my breath while he is doing the same he put his hand on my thigh then we both heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom we both knew who it was and completely freaked out.

I ran and hide in the shower trying to put my clothes on as quickly as I could while Tom still naked was running to the door to lock it he was successful but bill on the other side of the door was pounding on it tell Tom to unlock it.

"I just got out of the shower I'm naked right now bill." Tom said trying to sound normal still trying to catch his breath

"Why couldn't you take a shower in your own bathroom!" Bill said annoyed

"And where is y/n? Do not tell me she is in there with you I swear to god tom if you mess with her I will kill you! She is not one of the hoes you pick up on the streets and have a one night stand with! And you have a girlfriend for gods sake!!" Bill said as loud and as angry as he could

"Calm down bill she is not here she left a couple of minutes ago, and I broke up with Tina today."Tom said calmly finally catching his breath,

While I'm still in the bathroom hiding in the corner overthinking about what bill just said what if Tom just played me like the stupid player he is? Why the fuck did I have sex with him in my best friends, his brothers bathroom!
God I'm so dumb for that I'm just like those other girls who let Tom hit thinking he would stay..

But what if he does stay with me? I mean we have a connection so maybe he will. I put my head in a positive mindset hoping everything will be all right.

After Tom made bill go away so I can sneak out I drive home thinking about the magical time I just had and couldn't help myself but smile till I got in MY shower this time I put my hair in a braid put my pjs on

When I get into bed I sigh then close my eyes thinking about what happened today peacefully  sleeping.
————————————————————————
TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS GONNA BE CRAZY
next part will probably make some of you mad but don't worry I got u

849 words