Prologue

Izuku P.O.V.
Not all people are create equal. I learn that at the age of 4. 80% of population posses a power call Quirk,when 20% are quikless.
Flasback
Izuku 4 year old POV
Izumi:Oni-chan!Wake up! We're gonna find out about our Quirks.
Izuku:I'am awake. Come, Izumi. Let's wake mom and dad.
We wake mom and dad.
They told us to wait first and eat breakfast. We ate at hyper speed and go with mom to the Quirk doctor.
Doctor:Ms. Yagi?
Inko:Yeah.
Doctor:This way.
We follow the doctor inside. He took some blood from me and Izumi. We wait a little. Then the doctor came.
Doctor:Allright. I have some good news and bad news. Which one do you prefer to hear?
Inko:The good news.
Doctor:You'r daughter here has an improved version of you'r Quirk. She can lift with her telekinesis heavy. She will be a great Hero.
Inko:That's great to hear. And what about the Bad News?
Doctor:Unfortunately you'r son is quikless. I'm sorry kid.
After I hear that I drop my All Might figure on the ground. I was devastate and hope that mom will confort me, but I was wrong.
Inko:You hear that Izumi, you will be a great Hero one day.
Izumi:Yay!
We leave and go to home. I was sad the entire road. We came in and dad greet us.
Toshinori:Welcome. How did it go?
Inko:Wells, Izuku is quikless. But Izumi has a powerful version of my Quirk.
Toshinori graba Izumi and said:
Toshinori:You will be a great Hero, my daughter.
I was going to my room and cry. They ignored me. I was hoping that they will confort me the next day, but I was wrong. For 8 years I was abused, neglected, bully, torment by my former friends and parents. Only Uncle Aizawa, Uncle Enji,Uncle Masarou,Uncle Nezu,Uncle Mirai,Touya-Nii, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Aunty Emi, Aunty Nemuri, Aunty Mitsuki, Granpa Torino, Grandma Chiyo and the parents of my former friends.
Timeskip 8 years
I was always let in bad shape. My sister and my former friends beat me every day.
Izumi used her telekinesis to stop me from runing and to throw thing at me. The Bakugo twins used their explosion on me. The Todoroki twins freeze or burn me. Ochako use her Zero Gravity to make me float and then drop me to the ground. And all of them used their Quirks on me, except for Koda. He never beat, insult me and he even help me. He is the one of my best friends.

Izumi:Just give up, you useless Deku.
Shoto:You're just an idiot.
Katsuki:If you wanted a Quirk, there is a way.
I look at him with a slight of hope.
Katsuki:Just pray for a Quirk in you'r next life and tale a swan dive of a roof.
Izumi:Yeah... whait...
Izumi realised what he say and aproach Izuku.
Izumi:Oni-chan.
Izuku:I HATE YOU! ALL OF YOU. I DIDN'T WISH TO BE QUIRKLESS. SOMETIMES ARE THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T CONTROL. BUT ALL YOU ASSHOLES DIDN'T CARE. I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU DIE. THAT WILL BRING A SMILE ON MY FACE. AND YOU IZUMI,I HOPE YOUR' PARENTS DIE LIKE THE SHIT HEROES THEY ARE.
All:What...

While they are all in shocked, Izuku run away from them

While they are all in shocked, Izuku run away from them. He kept runing, until he bumped into some thugs with weapons.
Thug1:Looks Like we didn't need to find a subject for experiments.
Izuku wide his eyes and try to run, but another thug catch him and put a piece of material filled with Cloroform and made him fall asleep.
Izumi POV
After the shock and realization of what we done, we rush to catch Izuku and apologie for everything.
We finally catch with him, but we find him asleep with some thugs that put him in the van.
Izumi:ONI-CHAN!
I yeld and the thugs pointed there weapons at us.
Thug1:Stand down!
Izumi:What are you gonna do with my brother?
Thug1:He will be perfect for experiments.
We all have wide eyes when we hear that.
They're gone and almost all of us crying.
Timeskip 2 years later
Izuku P.O.V.
After I was kidnap and use for experiments, I learn that Toshinori it's not my father. My name is Izuku Midoriya, not Yagi. I been through torture along with Lofie, a sweet girl with blue eyes and Pink hair. Aparently, she suffered the same fate like me. So we swear that if we will escaped we will become brother and sister.
During the experiments they put in us Quirks. I thought it was imposible, until I meet All For One. All Might arch-nemesis.
He told us that he will transform us into weapons to kill All Might.
He put 2 Quirks in me. Acid, it's much more powerful than Mina and Enchant Abilities. In Lofie I learn that he give Heal, she can heal injuries and Stamina Boost.
Today is my birthday and now I'm 14 years old. Today me and Lofie will escape and find my father Hisashi Midoriya Aka The Green Flame Hero Salamander.