~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW 🔞

Start from the beginning

Night Comes as Duke rises from his coffin and sees you once more on the computer and books. Duke closes the computer down and picks up stranding him onto his lap making your face flushed as you held onto your notes

Wh..wh..What are you doing Duke!?

Distracting you honey~ he responded as Duke fawndeld your top his hands pressed around your breasts. You used your other hand to shove him away and bit your lip when he reached your nipples.

You can still work on your finals my darling but I guarantee you I won't be leaving anytime soon~ Duke said with a chuckle. You look at your notes trying to focus but it was impossible Duke slides his hands down your pants and his finger hooked on your lace lace tugging on the string.

Haaaa.... Haaa..Ahhh! You moaned with your textbook dropping on the ground. Trying to pick it up Duke pulls onto your panties making your stay at Duke's lap this made you scream a little from how tight the panties were inside your flower. You gasps with tears down your eyes with the sexual tension and frustration in between.

Very nice panties my darling, I should keep these to myself once more Duke said as he looks back at you with your pants slipped down, panties half pulled and your topped untouched.

I..I... I couldn't spend time with you which I really do but my exams go first Duke. You know this how I am suppose to get my degree some how.

Duke didn't listen as he cop a feel underneath your top. You folded your hands and make a squeal when Duke pinches on your perky nipples making you fall back of how sensitive and red they became.

No need for papers, it's making you unwell and losing my time with you. You know how i get when I become impatient ~ Duke said with a menacingly tone as the top ripped exposing your breasts as he bites your neck making you squeal as he held onto you.

AAAAAAAAHHHH DUKE.....HAAA... You shouted as your face was flushed and Duke's fangs plunged into your sweet blood making him bite even deeper. You fall onto the ground having no strength to get up as Duke held your hand finishing his meal of your sweet blood with his other hand tugging down your panties.

I've been patience enough, you're the one who needs to learn who's in charge here, I don't give a fuck if you have studies. When I need you you'll listen and take me ~ . Duke said more of threat as you nod your head with your eyes sockets watering down from the pain and pleasure. Duke then kisses your lips with passion as you do the same. Both of your tongues went inside each other with salvia drooling down on the floor Duke putting you on the ground pulling his pants down and boxers.

Duke...Ahh..Ah...Ahhh.

No more words darling, just enjoy me plunging the fuck out of you ~

( THRUST)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~ You squealed when you felt Duke's cock went all the way inside your flower with no adjustment or warning just all the way in. Duke held onto your long lengthy leg as he pumped his load into with his body thrusting back and forth back and forth. You heard his liquid half drip and half close to your face since he had no tension to being gentle tonight. You screamed his name and held onto him as he licked your neck with your breasts aching once more of how hot and heavy kept thrusting.

FUCK....AHHH YES OH FUCK~ FUCK..DARLING...FUCK Y/N! Duke shouted in the room as you screamed then came into moans. You needed a good fuck you were overwhelmed and tired of exams and work and you didn't care if Duke went hard on you. All you wanted was Duke plunge his cock into your flower pussy hole.

Ahh Duke I'm gonna....Ahhhh You squeal more as Duke sucks on your lips while holding you close which each hard thrust he made then your hands clashed each other's while having rough sex.

Yes darling you can cum, cum all over me or my cock, or anywhere in general. Let yourself go~ Duke responded with a whisper which made you quiver grabbing onto Duke for dear life he thrusting hard into your hole, your nails dugged into his chest legs wide open and his onto the ground both of you screamed when Duke pumped his load into you and your cum leaks down his chest a little on his face.

Mmmm~ Sweet darling ~ I love tasting you'd juices when you came~ Duke responded his tongue with his fingers all over his mouth as he lifts you up holding you at place giving you some cuddles and after care.

Ha...aahhh...Haaa...

You did so well darling ~ Duke responded smoking a cigarette rubbing your back as you breath heavy with your hair a mess and fresh tears down your face.

Haa...mmm it..it Was You said your hand resting on his chest as you both look at each other.

Promise me not to overwork or feel overwhelmed when it comes to work and finals cuz of it does happen. I would be gladly to fuck you once more ~ Duke whisper as he licked your earlobe making you squirm from his tongue.

KYAAAAAA DUKE STOP THAT! You yelled in embarrassment using the bedsheets to cover your nude body along with the marks in your skin.

Hehehehee I'm just teasing but it's quite tempting. You're body is hard to resist my darling ~ Duke admits as he throws the cigarette aside and then folds his hand into yours with the night sky hitting you both with the stars.

Thanks Duke... you responded flushed and had a slight smile. I did enjoy myself...

Glad you did darling that's why I'm here. Want me to fuck you again ~ Duke questions as he spreads your legs and touched your breasts making you squeal once more

I'M TIRED...NO...NO MORE!

No exams then? Duke said in a seductive tone as you pulled back cried in embarrassment once more as Duke laughs of how red you became and exhausted.

Kidding let's just sleep now shall we~

~End~