"Yes, and some things you said remind me of you. The way you love everyone. How you respect your people. How you are overprotective but in a good way. It's never too much or too little. The way you play on the court. How you always speak from experience. How you inspire people. The way you make love to me. Maybe that doesn't count but I had to add it." I explained as he laughed at my last sentence.

"Well, I'm happy to know you love when I make love to you."

"I do. Let's go to sleep. I know you are tired and so am I."

"Okay, I love you butterfly."

"I love you too, cariño" I said as he kissed my forehead. Soon we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and noticed Alex wasn't in the bed. I checked the time seeing it was 11 am. I got up and did my morning hygiene. I walked downstairs, hearing music coming from outside. I walked outside going to where the music was coming from. I saw Alex spray-painting our house again.

When we first moved here his first question was can he spray paint the house

When we first moved here his first question was can he spray paint the house. I told him I didn't care because I enjoy his art. I turned the music down, and that's when he noticed I was there.

"Good Morning beautiful, did I wake you up? Was the music too loud?" He asked.

"Good Morning and no you didn't. When did you get up or long have you been up?" There are times when I can wake up around 2 am to use the bathroom and he would be downstairs watching tv. He claims it's his ADHD.

"Since like 4 am. I know today is the grand opening and you have been working hard. So I let you sleep instead of waking you at the time I usually wake you up at." He said. He was always up before me and somehow he turned into my alarm. When I complained and put an alarm on my phone he takes it off for no reason.

"You have a problem with waking me up. Just let me use my alarm." I told him.

"Why wake up to a loud noise and not yo man?" He replied.

"You only said that because what you did yesterday morning and the 5 mornings before." I said.

"Don't be like that, you like when I wake you up with head ma." He said as he smiled.

"Okay, you have a point but have you eaten yet?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"I just had a smoothie but I know that's not enough for you because 'I need to eat real food'." He said mocking me. I laughed.

"That's not how I sound." He laughed at me.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Okay act like that and I won't cook for you."

"Wait, now hold on you going too far baby." He said as we both laughed. He decided to help me cook. After we ate, he took another shower. We both got dressed. (Outfit in mm).