16

later we went to the swimming pool. when we walked in. the music stopped and everyone got quiet.
like always. we walked straight to the newbies.

we heard kuina talk, 'theyre the militant corps at the beach. if you want to live in peace here, then do not mess with them.
general aguni is an ex-special officer. he controls all of the weapons at the beach.
the person who commands the beach right now is the number one hatter and his lackeys.
as well as the militans led by aguni. right now, law and order at the beach is fragile, both of these groups clash at annytime.' she told them.

'where is youre friend?' aguni asked. 'oh yeah? hes dead?' he goes on 'to bad, yet someone like you still lives.' he said. arisu looked sad.
the way he said that was super hars.

'you know eachother?' kuina asked them.
he ignored kuinas question and looked at usagi. 'hey, bring the woman' he commanded us. 'you got it' niragi said and we walked towards her.
'WHOA!' arisu yelled and jumped up from his seat.
'ARE YOU CRAZY? dont get involved.' kuina warned him.

'my boss says to bring you to him.' niragi said calm. 'get up' he said and grabbed her arm.
but arisu grabbed her too. 'LEAVE HER!' he yelled at niragi.
niragi laughed 'are you a tough guy? what should i do with him?' he asked aguni.
'break both his legs so he dies in the next game.' aguni replied. uh oh

SORYY FOR DYING.
THANK YOU FOR THE 250 READS I CANT BELIEVE IT OMGGG.
I LOVE YALL SO MUCHHHHH