11

'do we choose the "die" door now, huh?' niragi said while looking deahly at cleo.
'since the last one was "die" the next one should be "live" i said still shaking.
niragi saw it and came up to me and he gave me a kiss.
'yeah but maybe thats what they want us to think.' chishiya awnserd on my question.
'but its hard to choose die.' i said back.
'wait a second..' cleo said 'i think that this is a game where we choose a sacrifice.'
'a secrifice?' i said.
'there is probably no difference in the doors. whats important is who opens them. they want us to choose a person within the time limit.' cleo said super sure about herself.

i looked at her. 'you sacrificed that girl.' i said as scared as i was.
'why dont you open the next door' niragi said while pushing me behind his back.
'because i believe if i survive, it'll be good for all man kind.' cleo awnserd.
'WELL, DONT WE FEEL GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES' niragi yelled angry at her.
voice: one minute has passed.

'no one will open the door at this rate.' chishiya said with a calm face and his arms wrapped around lisoo.
'were all gonna die in the fire if time runs out!' niragi said irritaded.
cleo turned to niragi. 'then why dont you open it?' she said with a cold face.
i looked at her with a shocked face.
'you want me to open it, why dont you do it yourself?' she said while slowly walking towards us. 'you want someone else to open it!'
the gas was comming out of the floor again.
'alright, i will open it.' i said. i walked towards the die door.
i heard niragi become in panic. 'ales. ALES STOP IT DONT LISTEN TO HER.' but i did not listen.

'i'll open the door, FUCK!' i said while shaking like crazy.
i grabed the handle.
voice: thirty seconds remaining.
'ALES' niragi kept yelling at me in panic.
i let go of the handle. and fell to the floor.
'see? not so easy, is it?' cleo said. 'even you would have sacrificed that girl.'
'SHUT THE FUCK UP' i yelled at her.
voice: twenty seconds remaining
'ill do it.' niragi said and walked towards the alive door.
'Niragi..' i said while standing up.

' well take turns' he said and turned to look at cleo. 'youll go after me.'
'niragi..' i was frozen..
he opend the door. 'NIRAGI' i yelled but nothing happend.
the voice started to count down.
we all ran trough the door just in time.
cleo and niragi started to fight.
'STOP IT.' i said. 'i know.' they looked at me. 'what do you know' cleo said.
'BMW 523' i said. they all looked so confused. 'it was a BMW 523.' i said again.
'yeah?' chishiya said. 'the awnser is die.' i said super super sure.
'h-how do you know' cleo asked us.
ten seconds remaining
'we gotta hurry.' niragi said.
i walked towards the door "die" 'ill open it up.' i said.
'Babe are you sure that the awnser is die?' niragi askedme while holding my shoulders.
i did not awnser and i just opend the door.
i was still alive. 'this means im right!' i said.
the voice started counting again.
..five...
everyone ran and jumped trough the door.
just in time.
time limit for this room is one minute and thirty seconds.
'do you know wich one it is this time?' cleo asked me
'my father had a BMW523, its 4 meters and 94 centimeters. one of em were parked beside the building.' they all looked at me confused but not chishiya.
he steped forward 'the length of the building is equivalent to four of those cars.' he helped me.
'this means that the building is approximately 24 meters in length.' i finished him.
'and this room.. if i measure with my feet.. one .. two three.. it should be around 6 meters.' i said.
'according to the evacuation map, the elevvator is at the corner of the building. the shape of the building is a square. this room is also aquare shaped.' i said hella happy.

'assuming that one side of the building is 20 meters and the length of a single room is 6 meters, thats three rooms a side.' chishiya said.
one minute has passed.
' I NEED SOMETHING TO WRITE ON!' i yelled. cleo gabbed a paper and pen ou of her bag. thank god she is good for something.
i started to draw the building as on the evacuation map.
i stood up 'THE AWNSER IS DEAD.' i said we ran and opened the door and we were RIGHT!
we were done with the game finally.
'thank you guys without you all i would not be standing here.' cleo said while shaking our hands we said goodbye and went our own way.
i was still shaking like crazy. what was this place.

so guys i will stop here with the doors game bc i am done with it tbh
i hope yall understand that!

OML 100 READS OMG.
can you all maybe vote if you liked it it will help me <33