Chapter 12

Ok so I'm here to clear up some stuff and add some stuff. 

1. We have the aksha thingy, (I think)

2. This is (unfortunately) not a yandere story :(  I just read too much Yandere stuff recently that my writings might have been influenced lmao

3. Midterms are coming, My heart can't take it, words can not express my hatred for tests- (raise your hands if you understand this reference {probably no one..}) 

4. #3 means I can't update for maybe three weeks or more, and there will be A LOT of delay in the other works I wanted to post. 

5. I read too much yandere books.

6. I dunno why, but I for some reason love Sampo.

7. I love Luocha. Especially because he has the same JP VA as Ayato. 

8. I recently got the weird cutscene of Sampo breaking the 4th wall after the main quest, and I like him even more now.

Thanks for reading!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al Haitham POV

The Interdarshan Championship is a competition that is held every four years. Every time, a different scholar or a graduate is chosen to be the competition of each darshans. 

The main reason for hosting this event is to allow each Darshan to get acquainted to with each other, but there is another reason that many civilians do not know. The competition is used by the akademiya to show to wealthy or famous individuals in other areas of teyvat the abilities of our scholars. 

Most of the times, the individuals who come to observe the championship hides away and do not reveal themselves to the public, and that is the same with this years's guest: the comissioner and the head of the famous Kamisato clan in Inazuma. 

As the appearance of such a distinguished guest is rare, especially because of the certain Inazuma occurrence, the akademiya is working hard to impress him. 

As a scribe, I am able to meet with him directly and plan some events, but I fear it will only create more work, so I won't. 

The only problem is that I won't be able to tell f/n because akademiya and the commissioner himself want to keep this fact a secret.

Y/N POV

The little children who called out to you

"Big sister f/n! Congrats on becoming the participant for Vahumana!!! I'm excited to see the intersarshan competition more now that there's a chance that you might get the crown!! In the next children's gathering, I'm definitely going to vote for you!!!" 

It kind of hurt that you had to disappoint all of the young children who you saw you as their idol, but no can do, so you decided to just explain the most simple terms possible on how you would not be trying to win the crown.

"Sorry to disappoint you. Mirani (kid's name) and the others, but I can't win in the competition."

"... WHY??? My mommy told me that it was only a once in a lifetime chance! Big sister, are you seriously going to lose on purpose?! Why, sister?" Every children who was in the group yelled and asked you in the loud, disappointed voice.

Just great. Now I have half a dozen kids asking me about my business, how am I gonna answer them?

"Uhhhhhh.. none of your business?" You half- asked, hoping that they would stop inquiring you. However, the skill was not a critical hit, and the children gave you the side eye, saying in a sassy voice, saying," big sis, you're older than us. Only kids like us are allowed to use that excuse."

So you did what was the best for you, and changed the topic hastily, and talked about small ghosts that sometimes appear in the chasm of Liyue. 

As you were about to say giodbye to the kids, a small girl, named Lustesia, ran at full speed at you, grabbed your hand, and cried,"Big sister, help!!! Lupheri is missing!"

Oh, just the Best timing. Just when I was about the get away...