"I was born ready," Blake mutters as he types away on his phone. Blake looks up at me  and his eyes quickly run down my body before they avert to my face, "You look hot."

"I'm wearing casual clothes."

"Still hot," he muses.

"Blake," I give him a flat look before continuing, "I'm literally wearing a baggy shirt and jogging shorts. How you find that hot will forever puzzle me."

"If you were a straight teenage boy like mwa, you'd understand," Blake assures me.

"Mhm."

"Now, babe, let's go kick some ass," he hops off the bed and walks ahead of me to the front door. He opens it and lets me walk through first. Blake has been very nice, happy and sweet to me over the last few weeks since we begun dating - excluding the parts when he wasn't nice, happy or sweet to me.

"They're going to regret ever coming against us," Blake informs me as he shuts the front door behind us.

"They'll be begging for mercy," I agree with him - though I didn't believe my words at all.

▲ ▲ ▲

"We lost," Blake mutters sadly, staring up at the score screen in a daze. After a long moment, he swivels over to me with an angry expression. "I call bullshit. That game was so rigged."

"Yeah," I agree even though we were the only team who used the buffer walls.

Furious, Blake storms back to the group and I follow after him. Everyone is lounging casually at the red, cushiony booth. "Cheaters," Blake accuses as we arrive.

"Sore-loser," Chase replies nonchalantly. Nobody cared about winning as much as Blake did.

Blake falls down on the couch beside Alec and grabs my hand, dragging me onto his lap. I make a move to stand up, though he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me down.

"Blake..."

"Yes, Bront?" he hums in an innocent tone.

"You know I don't like public affection."

"Not my problem."

"But you are supposed to do everything I tell you to do," I whine... mostly joking.

"You just have to lean on my chest and relax. It's okay, I know this is new to you-"

"It's not because of that," I scoff, "I just feel awkward showing public affection. It feels like everyone is watching."

"So what? Let them watch."

"Kinky."

I feel Blake's chest shake with laughter at my response as I lean my back on his chest.

"But no," I eventually shake my head, "Sorry buddy. Not gonna do it," I stand up but he drags me down again.

"But how am I supposed to show everyone that you're mine?" he asks in an irritated tone.

I try not to roll my eyes at his behaviour. "You don't need to," I assure him, leaning my back against his chest as I give up on fighting against him, "I know I'm yours and you know you're mine. Simple."

"That guy over there doesn't," he scowls. I follow his gaze to a boy a few bowling alleys away from ours. He was with a group of friends and was looking over at our group.

"He's looking at our group. Not me," I laugh at Blake's paranoia.

"You're so oblivious," he chuckles, "Why would he be looking at our group?"