Take on Me

Description: They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul

Description: They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul. And his body is a work of art. So what does that make his soul?▪︎

Kim Taehyung is an aspiring art student in his final year of college. One class separates him from a passing grade: Illustration of the Human Form. Taehyung has drawn dozens of people before, so he thinks this course will be a breeze.

Jeon Jungkook is the newest model for the renowned drawing class, one that every art student wants to be a part of. He desperately needs the extra money, so when a professor asks him to model, he easily accepts.

What seems like a straightforward course will push both boys far outside of their comfort zones, reveal mental and physical scars, and provide an opportunity for something completely unexpected.

But first, clothing and inhibitions must be shed. Illustration of the Human Form is a nude drawing class after all.

Switch TaeKook

Status: Completed

Author: valenwriting

My Review: In this story Tae and kook are like those typical guys. one of them is ridiculously rich but superficial and shitty parents and another is struggling with money to provide for his loving family but the way this story is written is not typical at all. The character and their feelings development, the interaction between the characters intertwining with past traumas and present difficulties makes this story amazing. The author has done an amazing job with how she has portrayed each and every scenario and how the story develops is just outstanding.

I especially loved kook's small sister a lot. She was like the best supporting character I have ever seen and her and tae's interactions were too sweet. This story does contain mature stuff, fluff, angst, smut. Do read it. 

Negative Points: I could not find any negative things in this book. This is just perfect.

Rating: 9.0/10

Please rate if you have read this as well.