One Date. | Allen Iverson.

Start from the beginning

"A date with me." Allen said with a smirk, causing Camille's heart to race even faster. She had always found him attractive, but she never thought he would be interested in her.

Camille tried to keep her cool, "I'm sorry, Mr. Iverson, but I know that's not on the schedule for today," she said with a small smile, lightly chuckling.

Allen chuckled, "Call me Allen, Camille. And I thought it would be a nice surprise."

Camille felt her cheeks flush, "I don't know what to say," she replied, feeling a little flustered.

"How about yes?" Allen suggested, his gaze intense as he looked at her.

Camille bit her lip, considering his offer. She knew it was probably unprofessional to go on a date with her boss, but she couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards him.

"Okay," she said finally, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Great," Allen replied, grinning from ear to ear. "I'll pick you up at eight tonight."

Camille nodded, watching him leave the room with a mix of excitement and nervousness. She couldn't believe she had just agreed to go on a date with him. She could only hope it would be everything she had ever dreamed of.

                ♡♥︎♡

Allen stood before her front door nicely dressed in a black tuxedo, his black tie neatly tucked in his suit and a bouquet of red roses behind his back, his cornrows tightly braided in neat rows, on his feet were shiny black dress shoes. His knuckles gently rapped against the door, hearing footsteps clicked against the brown hardwood floors, Allen took a deep breath, He had been waiting for this moment for weeks, and now that it was finally here, he couldn't help but feel nervous.

The door opened and there Camille stood, looking stunning in her spaghetti-strap knee-length black dress that pooled around her figure, paired with matching stiletto heels, a Louis Vuitton purse wrapped around her right shoulder, Her raven curls were neatly tied back in a ponytail cascading down to her back with a single bang covering her forehead.

She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "You look handsome," She complimented, admiring his outfit.

"Thank you, You look absolutely beautiful," Allen replied, handing her the bouquet of roses. "These are for you." "Thank you," Camille replied, taking the flowers and inhaling their sweet fragrance. "Shall we go?"

Allen offered her his arm, and they walked to his car parked on the street. As they drove to the restaurant, they chatted about their week and how excited she was for their date.

Arriving at the grand restaurant, they were greeted by the sound of music and the chatter of a few guests. Allen led her to their table, where there were only two seats for them. The two ate their food and chatted, dancing and laughing the night away.

"Can I tell you something?" Allen asked, gazing at her with his warm brown eyes. taking notice of the pink shades spreading across her melanated face.

"Of course, you can Allen." Camille replied, smiling shyly as she bites her lips in anticipation.

"I liked you since I..since I first met you," Allen confessed, his heart beating faster with each passing moment. "I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you, and I couldn't think of a better time than tonight."

Camille's eyes widened in surprise, and her heart skipped a beat. She had been attracted to Allen, but she never thought he felt the same way. "I like you too, Allen," she replied, feeling her cheeks flush with excitement.

Allen's face lit up with joy, and he took her hand in his. "I'm glad we both feel the same way," he said, leaning in for a kiss.

the couples kissed passionately, and the restaurant erupted into cheers and applause, congratulating the new couple on their love. Allen and Camille broke the kiss, laughing at the unexpected attention.

"I guess they approve," Camille said, grinning from ear to ear.

"I don't care if anyone approves or not," Allen replied, looking into her eyes. "All that matters is that I have you by my side."

               ♡♥︎♡

She nestled her cheek onto his shoulder, her hips gyrating against his throbbing member. His hands gripped her hips in place, steadying her as she looped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck. His muscular back pressed against the headboard and her moans reverberated against his skin. With each rough thrust of his lean hips, his body quaked, his hand tugging at the strands of her hair. "Oh, fuck Allen!" Camille gasped, their lips meeting in a passionate wet kiss. His thumb circled her clit, causing her to soak the silky sheets with her essence.

Tears of pleasure cascaded from her eyelids as her nails dug deep into his shoulder blades, while he thrust into her. "Let me see that gorgeous face," Allen whispered, his hips rolling in perfect rhythm with hers. Her eyes fluttered close, her mouth parted as she whimpered, "Oh, Allen!" Her plump lips nibbled on his bottom lip, while he groaned her name lowly. Her swollen wet folds hugged around his dick, causing him to moan as his palm roughly smacked her backside. The skin-to-skin slapping filled the room as he thrust mercilessly into her.

Breathing heavily, Camilie urged him on, "please don't stop.." her fingers tightly gripping the soft pillows until they ripped apart. With each thrust, he hit her G-spot, causing the bed to shake violently. He moaned deeply, grabbing onto the headboard to continue hitting that same spot over and over again, sending waves of pleasure through her body and making her toes curl. Together, they lost themselves in the moment, letting out a chorus of moans. "That's my girl, let it out" he groaned, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. She gasped his name, "Allen, please don't stop." And he didn't but he drilled into her faster.

He eagerly took her sensitive nipple into his mouth, his other hand firmly kneading her breast in circular motions. He enjoyed the sensation of her nipple hardening against his fingers as he roughly tugged at it. He sucked around her areola, creating a wet mess on his lap with each stroke. With a loud scream,  "I'm about to cum... oh fuck," Camille screamed out, her body shaking against his. Their hips moved in unison as sweat dripped from their bodies. He gently held her neck as he kissed her, their lips meeting messily. She moaned in pleasure,"Mmhh!" her essence leaving a trail on the sheets.

The couple both reached their climax, with their chests still pressed together while Allen pulled out of her as he gently laid her next to him, their heavy breathing filled the room, "You're mine?" She hummed playfully, using a cheerful tone. Allen chuckled as he pecked her lips tenderly, utterly spent and exhausted. He pulled her close to his bare chest, "I'm yours."

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️