Chris Evans 2/3

I woke up in my bed, naked and I looked at the time on my phone, it's currently 2:35 PM, I saw an attachment from Chris, I opened the message, and it was his cock, hard saying Goodmorning

I woke up in my bed, naked and I looked at the time on my phone, it's currently 2:35 PM, I saw an attachment from Chris, I opened the message, and it was his cock, hard saying Goodmorning. I liked the photo and texted "Good afternoon, I slept through my alarm but send me your address, so I'll be able to drive to your place!" As soon as the text sent, Chris began to facetime me, I answered the phone.

"Hey sleepyhead." Chris said in a raspy deep voice. "Hey Chris." I said, getting out of bed and walking into my bathroom. "Look, I'll send you the address and I want you in the sluttiest outfit that you got, I want to show Dwayne how good I can fuck you." Chris said, I started to brush my teeth and comb my hair as well. "What are you doing?" Chris asked. "Getting ready, I've got things to do today." I spit inside the toilet and flush the toilet. "What are you doing?" I asked Chris. "Nothing, just laying down, I guess I should go out and have some fun." Chris said. "Yes, yes you should." I told him, putting on my makeup and looking for an outfit to wear. "Where you all about to go?" Chris asked. "I'm going to do outfit shopping and also going to check in with my friend." I told him. "Cool, well I got to bounce, I'll see you in a few hours." Chris hung up the phone and I grabbed my outfit out of the closet, I grabbed a crop top with short shorts and put on checkered board vans, I put on a black and white coat over it, I then walked out of my bathroom and walked into the garage, opening it, getting in my little sedan. I started the car, and I backed out of the driveway and closed the garage. I then drove to the strip club. I parked on the rooftop parking; this strip club is a luxurious strip club. 

I got out of my car and walked into the strip club, I walked to my office, sitting down at my desk, and my two bodyguards were there. "Jim, go get me a drink from the bar, Tony, go switch places with Archer, tell him his shift is over." I said, both of the guards went to do as I said, my assistant, Harmony walked inside my office. "Hey Harmony! You're back, how was the vacation?" I asked, she smiled. "It went very well, Marcus and I are finally married, but we have our honeymoon in Las Vegas two weeks from now." Harmony said. "Okay, well I'm happy for you sweetie." I said, with a smile. "Oh, by the way, someone is here for you." Harmony said. "Let them in." Harmony signaled the person to walk inside, and it was Chris. "Leave us please." I told Harmony, she left my office and locked the door on her way out. 

"I didn't know you were a manager at a strip club." Chris said. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, you didn't answer my calls or messages." Chris said, I looked at my phone and had lots of messages and missed calls from him. "Well, Chris, what do you want?" I asked. "What I want is to fuck you." Chris said, walking towards me and kissing me on my neck. "Chris, wait." I said, he backed off. I stood up out of my chair and started to pace around the office. "What's wrong?" Chris asked. "Are you sure we are supposed to be doing this? I'll be known for fucking male celebrities." I said to him. "Okay we don't have to do it if you want." Chris said. "This is our last time." I said to him, he nodded, he came over to me and kissed me on my lips, and then I began to kiss him back. Chris then took off my coat and took off my shorts as well, Chris then picked me up and placed me on the couch in my office. I then began to moan as he went down and began to kiss on my neck, Chris then ripped off my boxer briefs and started to finger to me, fast. "Oh fuck Chris!" I yelled.  

After 5 minutes of him fingering me, he then got up and took off his boxer briefs. Chris then shoved his monstrous cock inside of my asshole. "Mm, fuck Chris!" I yelled, Chris then started to fuck me hard and deep with every thrust. Chris then pulled my hair, making my head go back and then he spit on my face multiple times, and he also spit inside my mouth multiple times as well, I love Chris's cock pounding my slutty hole. After an hour, Chris then began to cum inside of my hole, I rolled off of the couch. "Damn, you okay baby?" Chris asked, in a tired and raspy voice, while panting. "Yeah, I'm feeling way much better now." I said, smiling, getting up and sucking his dick. Chris's eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he started to moan loud and then louder. "FUCK YEAH Y/N! SUCK MY FUCKING COCK!" Chris yelled, throat fucking me fast and faster, letting out loads of his cum inside my mouth. My spit and cum was flowing out of my mouth and onto his dick which he was still keeping inside my mouth while he kept on releasing loads and loads of his cum inside on my mouth, I started to swallow as much as I could but sadly, I couldn't swallow all of it. 

Chris then stopped, he put on his clothes and left my office, I was left, like the slut I am. It's only a matter of time until I get more and more celebrities to use me as a slut.