Chris Evans 1/3

Chris Evans the most handsome actor that Y/N has ever seen and he just got done with Dwayne Johnson so he wants to try something new! He wants to try Chris Evans

Y/N's POV

I heard from a friend that works at a bar called Lost Virgin that Chris Evans is there, this will finally be my chance. I parked my car in the alleyway and went inside the bar, wearing a big coat, under this coat is nothing but me with a thong. I saw Chris Evans, he looked like he needed a slut to fulfill his desires, I sat beside him. Chris looks at me. "Hey, I like you coat." Chris Evans said. "Thanks, my sister gave it to me for Christmas." I told him. Dwayne actually gave it to me for being a good slut gift. He got me a new car and house as well. "I think I've seen you before." Chris said to me. "Really? I've seen you plenty of times on screen." I said, Chris and I laughed. "Dwayne told me about you." Chris said, showing me a picture of me covered with spit and cum.

"So, you already know what I'm here for." I said, rubbing his cock through his pants. "I'm thinking hot car sex, recorded of course." Chris said, handing me 200 dollars. I placed it in my coat pocket, and we walked outside and got inside my car. I took off my coat and Chris took off his shirt. Me and Chris began making out, oh his hands and muscles are such a delight. Chris laid his seat back and I unbuckled his belt, threw it in the back and took off his pants and boxers. Chris placed his phone on the dashboard and set it to record as soon as it starts to record, I placed his huge cock inside my mouth and started sucking it. "Yeah, don't choke on it." Chris said, as soon as he said that I started choking because he's forcefully shoving it inside my mouth. "Fucking suck my dick bitch." Chris said, making it touch the back of my throat and holding it there.

"Dwayne wasn't lying when he said you are an amazing slut." Chris said, he then kept it right there, letting my spit leave my mouth and onto his balls. I started to rub his balls and he started to cum inside my mouth. Chris pushed my head off of his cock. "Damn, you sucked me until I nutted, well, what are you waiting for? Ride my shit you slut." Chris said, I gladly hopped on him, he sticked his dick inside my ass and I squealed, closing my eyes and breathing in and out because his dick was huge, and my asshole has been tight for so long. 

Chris then pulled my face towards him, and he spit inside my mouth, I started to ride his dick fast and he would moan and so would I. "Fuck yeah Y/N, you're such a good slut." Chris said, fucking me fast and hard. I started to moan louder and whimper as well, Chris started to choke me and spit in my mouth again and again. I started to rub Chris's pecs and muscles, goodness they are so fucking beautiful. "Fuck!" Chris yelled, going so hard and deep inside of me that I started to cream on his cock, his large and made with beauty cock, Chris started to cum inside of my ass and I moaned so did he. "Fuck your hole is the best I've ever had." Chris said, he grabbed his phone and stopped the recording. "I'm going to send this to some of my buddies, letting them know that you are an amazing slut." Chris said, I got off of Chris's cock and sucked the rest of his cum up, Chris put everything back on and got out the car, I rolled the window down. "I'll be seeing you more Colossal Chris." I said, winking at him. Chris handed me his phone. "Gimme your number."

I typed in my number, and I gave him his phone back, I then blew him a kiss and drove off and went to my house, I heard my phone ringing, and I answered it. "Hey! This is Y/N!" I said, I heard Chris's chuckle. "It's Chris, you want to come to my place tomorrow? We can drink, fuck, eat do whatever you desire." Chris said, I smiled. "Sure, what time tomorrow?" I asked Chris. "5 PM, Sharp, don't be late or I'll punish you." Chris said with a laugh. I laughed as well. "See you then baby." I said, hanging up the phone. I arrived home and got out the car, I closed the car door and locked it. I then unlocked my front door and walked inside, taking off my coat, and hanging it on the coat rack. I closed my door and walked into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of wine. I got an attachment from Chris, I opened it, and it was the sex tape, Chris also texted that he sent it to all of his best buddies, so they'll be able to fuck me. "My plan is working..." I said to myself, drinking my wine.