Dwayne Johnson 1/3

Dwayne Johnson, mostly a hot guy but his body tells us something else

(Y/N'S POV)

I was in a restaurant with Dwayne. We are co-workers but I've just been fantasizing about having sex with him. We were eating dinner. I finished my food and I was drinking my champagne. Dwayne finished his food as well.

"How was the food?" He asked me.

"It was lovely." I replied, finishing my champagne and setting the glass down.

They started to play slow music and he got up. He placed his hand out and I put my hand on his hand. I got up from my seat and we started to slow dance to the song. I decided to seduce him so I placed my other hand on his dick, I started to rub it through the pants. "And what do you think you're doing Y/N?" Dwayne asked, looking down on me. I looked up at him, he's taller than me.

"I don't know, what am I doing Dwayne?" I asked him in a seductive manner, my plan worked. Dwayne had a boner. "Well, I guess I get to meet this rock of yours..." I said, with a chuckle. "Follow me." Dwayne said, we stopped dancing and we walked outside in a little alleyway. "Why are we out here?" I asked him. "Ever had sex in an alleyway?" Dwayne asked me, taking off all of his clothes and he even removed his underwear as well. "It's so big." I instantly got on my knees, Dwayne walked to me and he forced his 10 inch veiny thick cock inside of my mouth. "Suck this damn dick you slut, you wanted to tease me so this is what you fucking get you damn whore." Dwayne said, I began to suck his dick with everything I got. I wasn't holding back or anything, I was going full speed and trying to fit every inch of his thick veiny cock inside of my mouth.

"Slow down before you choke on my massive cock." Dwayne said, with a smirk on his face. I held eye contact with while rubbing his chest. Damn he's so divine, he has a powerful hold on me. "Good cock suckers always hold eye contact and I see that's what your doing, you must've done this before." Dwayne said while moaning loudly. I began to suck his dick faster than before, making him leak pre-cum. A minute or so later, he began to cum in my mouth. Ropes of his divine cum was leaking from my mouth and I tried to swallow as many as I can, he kept cumming and cumming. "FUCK YEAH! YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Dwayne yelled, I was scared that people probably heard us from the restaurant. "I want to wreak that hole of yours, get your slutty ass up." I instantly got up and swallowed the rest of the cum in my mouth. I took off all of clothes. Dwayne threw me on a mattress, he came on top of me and ripped my underwear. "Daddy Dwayne, fuck me so hard that I can walk for a fucking decade." I moaned, while looking at him in his eyes. "If you want it that way." Dwayne smiled at me.

Dwayne slid his dick inside my ass without any warning or anything, Dwayne had my legs up in the air and holding them back, my legs basically almost reaching my face. Dwayne then grabbed his phone from his jacket pocket and he began to record this. Dwayne then place the phone against a dumpster so that the phone can record us fucking.

Dwayne started to fuck me as hard as he can, no mercy. "FUCK ME DADDY DWAYNE! OH YES FUCK MY SLUTTY HOLE DADDY DWAYNE IT'S ALL FOR YOU BABY FUCK ME SO GOOD! OH MY GOD I'M CRYING FOR MORE!" I yelled while moaning, Dwayne went faster and deeper, he hit my guts and then that's when I screamed at the top of my lungs. "DWAYNE IT'S SO FUCKING BIG BABY!" I moaned. "FUCK YEAH YOU SLUT, HOW YOU LIKE THAT?" Dwayne yelled, I continued screaming for more dick and he gave me more dick. Dwayne fucked me so hard that instead of cum coming out of me, it was blood. I started to bleed from my hole and he started going faster, I began to cry. "FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Dwayne yelled, he began to give me his full strength for the last 10 thrusts, and then he started to cum. Dwayne brought the phone towards him, he pointed the phone towards him and he was out of breath and then he pointed the phone towards me.

I blew a kiss at the camera, Dwayne was still holding my legs. Dwayne put the phone close up to my asshole and I began to push out the blood and cum inside of my hole. "I swear, his dick is probably one of the most biggest and most best dicks in the world." I told the camera, I then laughed and so did Dwayne, he pointed the camera at his dick. Dwayne stopped recording, I place a finger in my hole, then I took my finger out. I put that finger in my mouth and began to swallow his cum mixed with my blood. Dwayne let my legs go and he then kissed me on the lips.

"Well, Y/N I think I might've fallen in love with you." Dwayne said, kissing me again on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back, I got up out of the bed and so did he. We walked to the apartment next door to the restaurant, as soon as we got in the apartment. We flopped on the bed and fell asleep.