✧𝟙𝟞✧

"DOTTORE COME ON WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE FOR CLASS!" M/n woke up to someone screaming and pounding at the door

"DOTTORE COME ON WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE FOR CLASS!" M/n woke up to someone screaming and pounding at the door. He moved Pantalone's arm carefully and went up to go answer the door. 

"I'll be there in a second Divus."

"Class started 2 hours ago and you have your club today. They're standing out here waiting for you!" 

"M/n..." Pantalone rubbed his eyes and put on his glasses. "Who is that?"

"Divus, I said I'll be out in a second. Take the kids to the Greenhouse."

"That's your job. They'll be waiting for you out here."

"Divus come on-" M/n heard retreating footsteps and some nervous laughter from outside. He sighed and decided to start getting ready for the day. M/n went and got some clothes from his closet and dressed himself quickly. He pressed a quick kiss to Pantalone's forehead before waving and leaving the room. The man in question put a hand to the spot that was kissed. He smiled softly and flopped back down on the mattress, ready to fall back to sleep.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I'm ready now."

"Oh, it's no problem, Professor. Crewel was already kind of mad, so sorry for him." Trey said, rubbing his neck and watering the plants.

"You don't need to apologize for him Clover. There's no reason too. I didn't really have anything planned for today so why don't we have a free period of sorts? You don't really need to be walking around either. I thought I told you to take some days off."

"Yeah, I know. But I can't just leave Riddle all by himself. Speaking of which, I didn't see him all morning."

"If I may, Monsieur Clover. I did see them this morning at my dorm. It was quite the coincidence that they were looking for me."

(2 ΉӨЦЯƧ ΣΛЯᄂIΣЯ)

"Let's start here. At Pomefiore, there's a junior here named Rook Hunt that has caught my eye." Cater said as he walked in with Riddle, Yuu, Grim and Adeuce "He has a blonde bob-cut and a fedora. You can't miss him."

"Rook is an exceptional player. He played in last year's tournament and did really well. But, he's a bit of an odd person, one would say." Deuce looked around and spotted the boy on the couch next to Vil and Epel.

"Oh, is that him sitting on the couch over there?"

"Woah! That dude's like a glitter bomb in real life. He's practically SPARKLING!" Ace said rather loudly.

"Non, Epel, non. When you lift your teacup, do not insert your finger through the handle. It is most inélégant."

"O-Oh, right.. I'm sorry..." Vil sighed and turned to Rook with a distraught look.