♡𝟶𝟻♡

⚠Warning: (Attempted) NSFW Content read at your own risk-⚠

"Welcome back! Looks like you got plenty of chestnuts."

M/n finally got to the school's kitchen in time for the tart making. And it seemed the first years got there to. With a lot of chestnuts. 

"Finally we can get started on the tarts." Grim said. 

"Well the bigger the tart the harder it'll be to peel all those. So you guys have fun with that. Yuu, you can help me with the mix OK?"

M/n grabbed a peeler and started working. By the time the first years started, he had already peeled about a quarter of the basket. He was done and he didn't need to puree them. That was Ace's and Deuce's job. They were shocked but they just thought it was less work for them. Wrong. While M/n was just peeling away they had only gotten 3 chestnuts done. He refused to help them and only did his share of the basket. It took another 2 hours until they were fully done. 

"Ah I finally finished."

"My arm is killing me.."

"Nice work. Your pain will make it even sweeter." Did Trey even compliment them-? 

'I didn't need to say the last part. Now that was creepy..Eh I would do the same thing.' M/n thought. 

"I just need to add a bit of butter and sugar to the chestnut paste and just a splash of my secret ingredient.. Oyster Sauce."

"HUH?!-" Even M/n had to double take for a second. But he quickly realized it was a joke. He wouldn't tell anyone yet. Lets laugh at the stupidity first.

"Yep~ The Oysters give the cream a deep, savory flavor."

"But isn't Oyster Sauce like, really salty?"

"Some people put chocolate in curry soo, maybe its the same idea-?"

"Pfft-" M/n tried to stop his laughter but it was too much. He burst out laughing. So did Trey. The first years were looking at the both of them confused. 

"Heh- I'm totally lying. No one in their right mind would ever put this in anything sweet."

"Oh my Archons. I didn't know you guys were this oblivious-" *poof* Ace had throw a handful of flour at M/n's face. Everyone was shocked at Ace's bravery. All the while he was smiling and about to throw more flour.

"You little shit.." His eye twitched and that's when Ace knew that he probably just messed up. But to everyone's surprise M/n started laughing again and took some flour that was near him and threw it at Ace. That was the start of an all out war. Everyone looked like they were snowmen who had just gotten caught in a drug bust. Some of the chestnut paste had gotten involved to. They were all sticky now. Deuce had come back with Yuu depressed with some eggs and more baking materials. They had slipped out because Trey said that he needed more materials so off to the student store they went. Now both didn't even what to know what doesn't on.

                                              𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

                                                 𝟽:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

"Alright I hate to leave you in the middle of decorating but I have to head out for the day."

"Oh alright see you tomorrow in class."

"Yep. See ya." 

⚠This is where the stuff starts. I hope I did well enough. 

Im sorry if its not your standards. This is my first time.⚠                                     

                              𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

M/n walked to Crewel's room still a little confused as to what he wanted. He knocked on the door and Crewel answered almost immediately.

"What happened? Why are you so messy-"

"They threw flour at me. And some other stuff."

"Do you need a shower or?" 

"Yeah but I might need to have a bit of help getting some of this out of my hair. I'm not the best at washing my own hair anyway. Hey are you OK?"

"Oh uh yeah sorry. I just zoned out for a bit. Yeah..I'll help. Just start getting ready OK?"

M/n went to the bathroom, started the shower and started to get ready to go in. Meanwhile in the main room, Crewel was as red as a tomato trying to figure out what he should do. He didn't want to come off too strong. But at the same time he wanted to move quicker then Ruggie steals. In the middle of his thinking M/n called for him and received no answer. So he walked out with a towel tied around his waist and tapped on Crewel's shoulder. He quickly turned around  and started staring. 

"Hm? Do you like what you see Divus~?" M/n smirked and grabbed his chin to make him look into his eyes. "Your phone is over there why don't you take a picture to make it last longer huh?"

"I- uh.."

"C'mon you said you were going to help me. The way your standing here it looks like I have to be the one to help you." He looked down. "In more ways than one it seems~."

M/n was getting tired of Crewel's silence. It would seem as though he might have to change that..He yanked Crewel into the bathroom and shut the door. Good thing the shower was on the highest level. Because it was going to get hot and steamy~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°