✧𝟙𝟝✧

{𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.}

{𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲(𝗠/𝗻) 𝘅 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲}

The first years stayed and talked to the two Heartslabyul students. They finished quickly and waved to their professor He waved back lazily and went back to working on students. Soon enough he was finished. He decided to go apologize to Crewel. M/n was walking to the alchemy classroom when he heard two screams and thumps by the stairs. His eyes widened and he started descending the stairs. Only to see the Heartslabyul housewardens laid down on the landing of the stairs. Riddle opened his eyes to see M/n. His eyes quickly traveled to his friend who was holding his leg.

"Trey?! Are you okay Why did you-"

"Rosehearts please." M/n lightly pushed Riddle out of the way and started to look over Trey. "This is not my day."

"Is he going to be okay professor?"

"I'm not going to know until I look him over fully. The infirmary is a little ways away from here so why don't we just go to your dorm?"

"Yeah. That's fine." M/n helped Trey up and the three of them set off to Heartslabyul.

▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄

ЯΛMƧΉΛᄃKᄂΣ DӨЯM

"I dunno, this just kinda looks like a bunch of absentminded kids hurting themselves if you ask me." Grim said to Yuu as they got back to their dorm. "If there's a scandal happenin' here I don't see it."

"Hey you two. Guys you're feeling better now huh Grim?" Ace walked into Ramshackle waving at the two students.

"Oh it's you. We're kinda busy right now. Scram!"

"I just wanted to catch up with you guys, damn. Anyways what's been goin' on since we parted ways?" Yuu led him to the living room and told him what they did know about the accidents. It was only 5 minutes later when Deuce came sprinting into the dorm.

"Ace! Come quick, we have a problem!"

"Woah, dial it down Loosey-Deucey. What's up?"

"Trey fell down the stairs! He's hurt!"

"What?!" Grim and Ace shouted at once.

"He never struck me as absentminded, nor do I think he got "distracted" either.." Yuu said putting a hand on his chin thinking.

"Yeah, no. Trey wouldn't just trip and eat dirt."

"Let's go see what he has to say!"

⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬ ⥫⥬

"How are you feelin' Trey?"

"Wait, professor?" M/n looked back to see his most "favorite" students behind him.

"You guys are way too loud. Quiet while I'm working." M/n grabbed some supplies that Riddle gave him. He looked up at Trey who was wincing and the slightest touch he made.

"Well if it isn't hunting season! And Grim and Yuu too! You're rollin' in deep today."

"Hey Cater. I'm kinda lost- What do you mean by Hunting Season?"

"I mean it's you guys! You're Ace, he's Deuce, that's what you call an Ace Deuce in poker!" Deuce blushed and glared at the third year.

"Don't give us a couple nickname!" Ace blushed with him and cleared his throat. "Anyways...What's going on here?"

"I thought I told Spade to tell you. Trey got hurt. He fell down the stairs. I'm done here now." M/n went over to Yuu. "Yuu, you'd better figure this out soon, because I am NOT taking anymore personal calls."

M/n walked out of the room leaving everyone there confused and the first year he talked to, worried.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

It has been a VERY long day. That was obvious in M/n demeanor. Horrible posture, and most importantly, a frown that spoke volumes. Pantalone had just been exploring around the room and occasionally picking up and reading M/n's notes.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened harshly and slammed up against the wall, causing a sickening crack to echo across the small room. Concerned, Pantalone put the notebook down and walked over to M/n. He put a hand on his shoulder, but his advance was denied when his hand was flicked off, and the very man he was trying to calm down flopped in his desk chair.

Pantalone sighed and stood in front of the Harbinger with a knowing look on his face. "Sooo, you want to tell me what happened?"

"Nothing happened, okay? I'm fine."

"I know you're not." He said gently as he sat on the ground next to M/n's legs and rested his head on his thigh. "Something happened, but I won't force you to tell me about it."

"....Thank you." Pantalone hummed and looked back up at the man.

"That's the first time I've heard you say thank you. These kids really have changed you." M/n took off his mask and set it down on the desk with a disgusted look on his face.

"These kids mean nothing to me. I'm just doing my job. I just wanted to thank you. You've been...decently helpful....and I KNOW, you love yourself some praise every once in a while...don't you~?"

"You know me better than anyone~" M/n raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly. He looked down to his lap.

"Your place is not on the floor."

"I didn't think so either." He got up from the carpet and sat on M/n's lap. A couple of seconds passed of them just observing the other. Both didn't waste a single second more as they leaned in for a small kiss. Pantalone's hands cupped M/n's face as he pressed for entrance with his tongue. The latter obliged and took control within a matter of seconds.

M/n got up from his seat, carrying the other bridal style and taking him to his bed. He gently eased Pantalone into the mattress and pulled away, wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth. Pantalone whined when he did and made another attempt to continue what they started. M/n shushed him and walked over to the door to lock it. God forbid any of the students or the teachers for that matter walk in on what they were about to get up to...