"I think we're going out on the lake today" he says. "I think so too if it doesn't rain again" I frown. It's rained a few times since we've been here so we haven't gone on the boat yet but we've spent a lot of time on the beach.

I've also been writing more. I know I've already got my album finished but being here and being in love has inspired me even more. "Its not in the forecast so I think we're good" he says. "If it does can we dance in the rain?" I ask turning around in his arms.

Jack smiles and rests his forehead against mine "of course we can" he whispers before kissing me. I smile against his lips kissing back, he deepens it and cups the sides of my face.

With our lips connected I jump onto the counter and he stands between my legs his hands going to my waist. He pulls away "we've gotta be quiet" he whispers. I nod biting my lip "I can try" I whisper back.

He smiles "we can go slow" he says grabbing a condom. I help him roll it on before he slowly moves inside. We both let out tiny whimpers and he starts moving slowly "a little faster babe" I moan quietly. He nods and starts going a little faster and my hands go to his back.

Our lips connect suppressing our moans as he continues moving in and out. Then he pulls away kissing my neck and I lean my head back "harder" I whimper. He nods and starts going harder grasping my hips.

About 20 minutes later and I've finished a couple times he rests his head against mine "I'm close" he whispers. I nod "me too" I whisper back trying to catch my breath. Then theres a knock on his bedroom door. Fuck.

Jack stops moving but he's still inside. "We're having breakfast in 30!" Trevor shouts. Oh thank god it was just him. "Okay!" We shout back. We listen for his footsteps then he continues moving and we finish a couple minutes later completely forgetting that we were just interrupted.

"Fuck I love you" he says catching breath and pulling out. I smile happily "I love you too" I reply looking him up and down. He smiles and pecks my lips "let's go have breakfast" he says. I take his hand and he helps me off the counter then we change for the day.

Before we go down the stairs he looks at my neck "might wanna cover that a little" he whispers running his thumb over a hickey. "Jack rowden hughes" I scold him. He smirks "couldnt help it sorry my love" he replies.

I shake my head and cover it with my hair then we go down stairs. Ellen, lilly, sophie and jim in the kitchen making breakfast while trevor, luke, quinn, cole and griffen are in the living room playing nhl23. We sit down together and he pulls me close.

Trevor looks over at us "do I wanna know what you two were doing?" He asks. "Dont be mad I'm getting some and you're not" jack answers with a smirk. Trevor shakes his head "you dont know that" he replies. "Oh?" I ask. "Ok the last time was when I was in Jersey but that's besides the point" he says.

"Was it emma?" I ask. His face goes red and I smirk "ha! I knew it" I say. Jack chuckles "look at him" he teases trevor. We all tease him and ellen comes in "ok ok quit teasing the poor boy breakfasts ready" she says then sees that jack and I are down here.

She smiles "morning you two" she says. "Good morning" we reply at the same time. We all move to the dining table and have breakfast then the guys all clean up. By 1pm we're on the boat. Ellen and lilly made picnic baskets so we can eat on the boat and theres a cooler of water, soda and alcohol.