-Places-

The door opened into what seemed to be an abandoned showroom. The polished wooden walls of the circular room had doos opening to probably a giant building and the centrepiece of the showcase was a giant...blue fluffy thing?

The creature slightly resembled the puppets she had fought earlier, but still different. Instead of on four limbs, this statue stood like a regular human, its face twisted into an eternal smile and hand in the air waving to passers-by. 

It seemed crucial...but not enough to Bronya. The only thing that mattered her was finding Seele. She advanced to the nearest hallway which was ticked with white, blue, red and yellow pieces of ceramic. Fluorescent overhead lights illuminated the claustrophobic hall, contributing even more to its creeping-out-people aesthetic.

Where the hell is Seele? Bronya thought to herself as she wandered through the halls, hoping the surroundings wouldn't suddenly explode on her. She wondered if the Honkai energy was giving her hallucinations, because she remembered the quantum universe as more...bright than this.

She reached the end of the corridor she was sticking to, finding a room with a gigantic hole in it. She didn't hesitate to peer down into it, seeing only darkness beyond the already insufficient light.

Before she could get back up and go back, a hot pink hand outstretched towards her, grabbing her by the waist. She didn't have time to react and draw any weapons, caught off guard by the sudden ambush.

The hand swiftly pulled her into the abyss, Bronya once again feeling the thrill yet fear of falling. She struggled against the tight grip on her, but soon realised freeing herself would just be suicide.

Hope this is a good idea.

She gave up writhing, bracing for impact.