-Quantum-

Bronya reformed in an extremely dimly-lit room, immediately drawing her gun. She aimed, but all she could see were bloodstained walls and a wooden door.

She fired a bullet through the worn-out wood just in case, then carefully approached the door as  she heard it drop to the ground. She gripped the metal handle, slowly swinging the door open. The hinges creaked very loudly, making Bronya cringe.

And also woke up a bunch of monsters in the dark.

Amber eyes set on a dark blue body raced at her, flashing its claws before Bronya pulled the trigger on her gun and it fell to the ground. Another two rounds hit a creature crawling at her on the floor. They were fast, that was for sure. Bronya kept her ever-constant expression as she drew a knife from her belt, stabbing yet another monster in the heart.

The half-melee half-ranged combination didn't exactly give her an advantage, but she had no time to holster her gun or get space to snipe. The natural-born sniper wasn't too good with close combat, but the monsters were fairly easy to take down with her sharp blade.

Surprisingly, there was nothing as messy as Bronya was used to. White fluff burst out of the defeated creatures, as if...

They were just puppets.

This world was just getting stranger.

She made her way through an eerie corridor, still wielding her dagger with caution. The ripped wallpaper had drawings scribbled on them, likely drawn by children.

Innocent children.

Bronya hoped they had made it out before whatever the monsters were had arrived. She'd suffered through most of her own childhood, with the experiments and training she was put through.

To kill. 

She definitely didn't wish that on anyone else.

Except Sin. Sin deserves to suffer. Bronya thought. She remembered the pink-haired bully that had made Seele cry. She wished he would feel pain for the rest of his life.

Bronya reached the end of the corridor, blocked by a similar wooden door.

Here goes.