🏒Author's Note⛸️

As an international star, Xian's dream and ambition to play in the NHL was 
finally fulfilled. But it wasn't all
plain sailing. As a self-made man who
worked hard to get to the top, he must
now establish his worth on the utmost prestigious rink.

To the outside world, Xian appeared
to have it all, but before he could make a name for himself, he needed to heal.

On the opposite side of the world, Jun worked hard to uphold his pledge to Wei Ying, and heal himself.

So when an opportunity to coach the Paralympic Ice Hockey team presented itself, he realised this was his new destiny.

Each of them were busy in their own fields, every phone call, their precious minutes of video calling, became sacred. But, when time is of constraint and old scars resurfaced, will their newly formed relationship endure the test of time? Will distance prove to be a hindrance?

Join me in this new Wangxian
adventure, a sequel to HYBRID, where we shall together experience the next chapters of their lives.

Many of you are aware of their epilogue, but yet so much to uncover. With new friends and many more pets on the way, a love story with a pure heart and just one confession,
"I PUCK YOU!", is all we need.

🏒The inspiration is taken from MDZS and The Untamed.

⛸️ Rest all are my imagination.

===

This is a work of fiction. All rights are reserved. No part of this eBook may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means [graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information retrieval systems] or reproduced on any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device, etc., without the explicit written permission of the editor. Breach of the condition is liable for legal action. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

©️LuvLaws
Only 18+

©️LuvLawsOnly 18+