"Go get that hat man!" Pops said pushing me towards the door.

Stepping out of the room I walked towards the stage, thanking people on the way for every time someone congratulated me. Walking towards the stage I saw Adam Silver holding the Rockets hat. He handed me the hat and I gladly put it on my head.

"Congratulations." He shook my hand. I nodded as we took the picture. I went back to sit back we were waiting for the 17th pick. It soon got to that time.

"With the number seventeen pick off the 2022 draft class, The Houston Rockets select Kevin Taylor!" Adam Silver said. We all cheered for him as we watch him show love to Jalaiyah and then watched him go on stage. He put the hat on his head and we cheered again. Once the event was over we chose that we would celebrate with family when we go back home tomorrow. Pops drove us to the hotel. Me and Amora got to our room. She took a shower before me then I took one. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. She looked at me.

"Are you ready for your massage?" She said.

"Massage?" I questioned.

"Yes. Your beautiful, amazing, perfect girlfriend arranged it for you." She said. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed her ass and gave it a light squeeze.

"Hands off the merchandise and lay down on the bed, please."

"Yes ma'am."

"Hm. I kinda like the sound of that." She said. I smiled.

"You want me on my stomach or my back?"

"Stomach. I'll let you know when it's time to flip over." She said. I heard her turn one of her old work playlists, smooth jazz instrumentals flowing out of my Bluetooth speaker. She grabbed her special body butter and carefully straddled me.

"Try not to fall asleep." She instructed.

"I couldn't if I wanted to. You got twenty minutes and all that shit comes off." I sat up on my elbows and turned my head to look at her.

"You talk a good game, but my hands are magic. Relax."  She said as she slid them up my back once I laid down, smoothing the body butter all over it and starting at the bottom of my spine. She rubbed me slowly, feeling the tension in my muscles releases under the pressure of her fingers. There were plenty of knots to work out, so she made sure to take extra care of me, spending more time on the toughest spots. I grunted when she put pressure on certain areas, but by the time she got to my shoulders. Leaning down near my face, she lightly pinched my traps.

"You up?" She said

"Mmm." I said, as she was moisturizing the back of my legs.

"Turn over, please." It took me a second to respond, and when she tried to adjust her body to make it easier for me, I grabbed her hips and moved her so that she was straddling me again.

"Time's up." I said, reaching for one of the straps of her belt. She caught my hand before I could disconnect it from her stocking and intertwined our fingers.

"That's mighty bold for someone just coming back to consciousness. We're not done, love. I'm going to rub the rest of you down really quick, and then you're going to have a seat." She explained, sliding back until she felt my member resting against her butt.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, dabbing body butter on different parts of my chest.

"Good. I didn't realize my back was that messed up. This is the best it's felt in.. shit, I don't know. I'm surprised you didn't draw blood with your nails, though. I couldn't even feel them." I told her.