Now she is 20 years old. After graduating from a vocational high school nursing school, she entered a second-class hospital with the first grade. She worked as a nurse for two years, and her monthly salary gradually increased from 3,000 to 5,000 yuan. The 20,000 yuan for the caravan, the money for updating the solar panels, air-conditioning pipes and other components of the caravan, as well as the money for thanking Aunt Qian for her care and inviting their family out for dinner. The borrowed money... Calculated in a miscellaneous manner, there are not a few thousand left in two years.

    What can a few thousand dollars do!

    Even if she went to buy two thousand catties of grain, she had nowhere to save it.

    Having said that, she still approached Aunt Qian honestly and told about her rebirth so that Aunt Qian could make some preparations.

    Aunt Qian couldn't help laughing, and said that Xin Xiaoru was stupid.

    Xin Xiaoru: "There will be an earthquake near the camp in a few days. The magnitude of the earthquake is not large, but the heavy rain a while ago loosened a lot of soil and rocks, so there will be large-scale mudslides. Let's see then." When he said this,

    Xin Xiaoru herself is not too sure.

    Many people will be in a trance for a period of time after waking up from a nightmare. They don't know what day and night, whether it is real in the dream or it is real now.

    If the earthquake is real, it means that he is indeed reborn.

    If it doesn't happen, it's just a long nightmare.

    When she was ready, she took leave of absence from the hospital and waited at the caravan camp.

    A strange thing happened in the past few days of waiting, that is, the RV sometimes moves by itself.

    Xin Xiaoru and Aunt Qian both looked at the faults of the car, whether it was the rear cover or the chassis, and there was nothing wrong with it, but the car still moved by itself.

    It's not a rampage in the camp, but a small back and forth slide.

    Xin Xiaoru didn't dare to stay in the car anymore, and chose to sleep in the room with Aunt Qian.

    As a result, when I woke up the next morning, the car ran to the door of the house by itself!

    Qian Zhengli yelled and quickly closed the door.

    "It must be the wrong way for me to open it."

    Open the door again.

    Well, the RV is still there, and even the headlights flashed twice.

    Qian Zhengli: "!!!" What kind of ghost movie is this visually appealing! ghost car! Help!

    Xin Xiaoru woke up a long time ago, but she was sleepy and lacked energy. She lay on the bed and felt that the sky was very dim.

    "What's the matter." Hearing the movement, she got up in a daze, and then saw the RV continued to flash its lights, and it became more cheerful after seeing her. If this car had a tail, it might have turned into a Hot Wheels.

    "..."

    Aunt Qian hesitated. Why did the ghost movie turn into an animal movie when Xiaoru came out? It's obviously flashing lights.

    Xin Xiaoru pulled Aunt Qian behind her and went out alone. As soon as she wiped the doorknob with her hand, a feeling of electric shock gave her goose bumps all over her body.