⚠︎ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ⚠︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I never thought I'd actually have to put this up in my book but circumstances forced me to do so.

I've had enough of the people who just come up randomly and request on my book without bothering to follow the rules.

Like why? Are the rules too much to follow? I don't think so. If you go and check other graphics shop, you'll find that 80% of them ask for a lot more than that is necessary in the rules for their designs.

Compared to that, I've made A VERY FEW rules in my book. And if you still can't follow them, then please go and find some other graphics shop.

I can't keep on making designs while having to tolerate such behaviour.

There are certain rules that you have to follow before filling up the form. I know you all have the common sense to figure out those. You can differentiate between which to follow before and which to follow after.

If you can't, then ask me. I'll gladly help. But stop ruining my mood with by breaking the rules. I'm gonna straight up put you in the blacklist.

I've had 3 people request for book covers who did not have their books published. Guess what? The covers are still like that. And if I reach my limit, I'm just gonna go put up the word "Pre-made" on them.

Which means? They'll become ready for use by other people. BUT! That doesn't mean they can break the rules. They'll have to follow them as well. No exceptions.

Graphics designing takes time and it really hurts the designer when you can't follow the little set of conditions they put before you before giving you your designs.

*sigh* Enough of my rant now.

I'll be putting the reasons why a certain person is blacklisted after their usernames so they can also know why they're being blacklisted. And remember...

Once you're blacklisted, you can never request on my graphics shop ever again.

═══════════ ⋆★⋆ ═══════════

Blacklisted Users:

═══════════ ⋆★⋆ ═══════════

If people still wouldn't listen, I might end up unpublishing this book and reporting them and other users who wouldn't return my graphics to Wattpad.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.

Sayonara, bug out.