CHAPTER SEVEN (七)

Start from the beginning

"None of that will stop me!" Toji said as he took out a chain like weapon.

At that time gojo had gone insane.

"I'll kill you two!" Toji said getting ready to fight again.

At that moment, everything felt so right to gojo, everything felt peaceful and silent.

Gojo flew higher. " Throughout the heavens and earth! I alone am the honoured one!"

Toji tried to harm him but gojo was high up that he couldn't reach him.

"The technique only the gojo clan and a fewer know of...
Hollow purple."

Gojo said as he used the ultimate technique but little did he know that there was someone who below him, standing on the ground, who also used her power on toji.

"I've been itching to do this." Y/n said as a black ball like thing appeared in her hand.

"Jujutsu technique : black void."

This was the most feared and difficult technique that y/n was trying to get for her almost entire life. 

As the Hollow purple and black void mixed together, it formed a very distructive power by which toji became the apple logo and the buildly behind him had perfect Circles till the end.

But the most frightening part was that, everything beside the building, toji, gojo and y/n, everything was destroyed and not even ashes remained...like it was absorbed by a void.

"Do you have any last words

"Do you have any last words....?" Y/n asked him. She clearly looked disgusted by him. Gojo landed beside shin and side eyes her. It was clear that her abdomen had a very big scar but she was fully recovered.

"Nah!" Toji said and thought of his son all of a sudden.

"In 2 or 3 years...my kid will get sold to the zen'in clan... Do whatever you want." Those were Toji's last words.

Geto terrfiedly looked at the worm which was on toji shoulder, now crawling towards him.
He ran towards a door and opened it, there were claps heard as Geto's eyes widened looking at Gojo holding Riko's dead body wrapped in white cloth, while y/n was walking behind him, but she stopped and turned behind her looking at the people.

"You're late suguru... No i gues you're fast, there are several star religious groups facilities in the city after all..." Gojo said to geto who still looked suprised.

When Gojo looked up geto couldn't believe it.
"Satoru is that you...? What happened!?"

"I see you've already went to Shoko..." Gojo ignored his questions and continued talking.

"Yea she healed me, i'm fine now..."
"No...me being safe doesn't help anything here..."

"I screwed up... You're not at fault."