27

"you still have doubt didn't I say I will propose my love today?" yoongi said.

"Really hoba it's you...I want I spent my whole life with you, I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling, I would love to smile for the rest of my life too and it's true I love you" yoongi said with his heartful eyes.

There was silence for a few seconds.

Hobi broke the silence and looked at Yoongi with both anger and love. "Can't you ask me this early."

"Sorry hoba really I am so sorry but I wasn't sure about my feelings but now I am sure and really i love you" Yoongi said ,"and yeah about yesterday so that was just acting hoba I want to give you surprise" yoongi said with smile but his smile stop when hobi...

SLAP him.

"This is for your drama, You know I cried all night yesterday because of your stupid drama and i thought I was going to lose you." He said with holding tears.

Hobi slapped Yoongi but Yoongi was smiling. He knew hobi's love behind his anger.

"And if you did the drama, you had to make a good excuse, so I wear something nice I would not wear these pink clothes and stop smiling like idiot" hobi said loudly last line.

Yoongi smile,"sorry for this pink clothes but..." Yoongi saw hobi tip to toe and said, "But you look so beautiful you know"

Yoongi looked into Hobi's eyes ,"so jung Hoseok will you merry me?" yoongi asked and take out ring box while he put his left knee on the ground, and the right knee was up, he holding a ring box.

"Will you be my other half?" Yoongi said with his gummy smile.

Hobi listen yoongi's sweet words and He also knee down to Yoongi's level and put his hand on Yoongi's cheek where he slap ,"sorry it's hurt?" He ask and yoongi luagh and say no "I waited a lot for this moment, you know? It will be my happiness if I spend my whole life with you, I love you Yoongi.'' he said softly.

Yoongi took Hobi's hand from his cheek and gently put the ring on his ring finger.

Sunshine smile appear on hobi's face "no doubt that your choice is best, that's why I am your choice." Hobi said proudly while looking at ring on his finger.

"So jung Hoseok your choice the best because I am your choice so..." Yoongi said proudly.

"Shut up idiot" hobi said and lightly hit on his chest.

They both look at each other, but....
Suddenly.....

"Congratulations....." The Loud voice make them flinch. They both saw their parents and friends are standing with big smile immediately they both stand up.

"Slowly guys" yoongi said while luaghing.

Hobi get another shock to see them here,"You all were on the second floor, right?" Hobi asked.

"No Hobi, we want to watch this romantic movie of yours." Kook said with a smirk.

Yoongi and Hobi both blushed at Jungkook's sentence.

"Yes, we thought it's better if we speak up before something more happens." Jimin said and give a Jungkook to hi-fi.

"Today's kids" sanghoon said to his wife ye-jin.
She luagh and said.

"Well culture is change" she said and looked at Yoongi and hobi who look so shy.

"Stop it you stupid kids" sanghoon said.

"True bro today's kids are too much" hyunjin also agreed with his friends.

"Uncle that's why we called today's kids" jinu said with luagh.