15

Yoongi didn't know what to do so he just sit and admiring the street where not much people and street light making the way beautiful.

Yoongi saw hobi who is peacefully driving," I want to stay away from you but I can't why I don't want to stuck again in like past, all humans are same" he was in deep thinking not know hobi call him.

"Yoongi!! Yoongi!!" Yoongi's deep thoughts break by sudden voice.

"Y-yeah what happened" yoongi say to him.

"What are you thinking I call you many times are you ok ?" hobi say while stoping his car.

"Yeah nothing happened to me and why you stop the car" he asked confusedly.

"Umm I don't know where to go means can you say which direction we have to go?" Hobi say awkwardly beacuse he didn't asked before and ready to go home.

Yoongi luagh and say "take a right and after straight and then we reached my home'' yoongi answer him sweet that hobi's heart melt.

Hobi nodded and drive where yoongi told him.

In sometime they both arrive yoongi's home they both get out from car.

"What do you want to talk with my mom dad" yoongi asked as they both going towards his house after parking.

"Nothing just I want to greet them that's it" he answer while smiling.

"This time you want to greet them'' yoongi asked while one eyebrow raised.

"Stop questioning and open the door'' hobi say him and roll his eyes.

"Huh so much attitude" yoongi though and take his Spear key and open the door.

Yoongi first went in and then hobi.

Yoongi's home say from Inside the kitchen," yoongi close the door" his mom say to while shouting.

Yoongi saw behind and saw hobi didn't close the door and hobi looked him confusedly.

"Dumb atleast close the door" yoongi say and close the door.

"Wow your mom is amazing" hobi say while wide eyes.

"Dumb human if you close the door it's make noise so my mom automatically know I am home" yoongi say and smack his head.

'' If you do this one more time and you lose this job" hobi say angrily.

"Ohh really ok so I don't come from tomorrow" Yoongi say while smirking and receive a glarace from hobi.

They both about to fight but stop when sweet voice call them , " ohh Yoongi who is this cutie" yoongi's mom say and hobi get shy.

"Mom he is Hyunjin uncle's son" yoongi say and roll his eyes because his mom give attention more then him.

"Ohhh is that hoseok " she again ask and yoongi nodded and his mom's eyes get wider and ask" when did you get glasses it's hide your beautiful eyes" She smile and patting hobi's hair. Hobi don't know he was never shy that much before but still managed to speak.

"Actually unty I get spects before joining company" hobi say and smile and yoongi's mom nodded

"Son I saw you when you are in university and now you are so grow up and get more handsome" she say and pinch his cheek. Hobi is so shy Because of those compliment.

Yoongi is now done with this ," mom can we came inside now or you want to we stay here?" Yoongi aksed.

"Ohh sorry sorry I forget let's come inside son" she luagh and say. She step aside so they come inside.