Chapter 4

So uh basically i barely write anymore and so i made a comeback for this.. LOL

________________________
Golfey woke up, she sat up and rubbed her temples.

The tireness painted on her face was very visible.

Last night she didnt got enough sleep.

She stood up and almost stumbled, she saw that her glasses were missing, she forgot she left it in the bathroom.

She opened her door and started to make her way to the bathroom, when she got to the bathroom she saw her glasses at the sink.. probably i left it last night she thought.

She got shower and got upstairs to change clothes.

She got in her bedroom and got her clothes organized already.

She was HOPING she wouldnt see trent this time, she got ready and got downstairs and saw the school bus right on time outside her home.

Golfey got in the bus and saw many people were already there, even leah of course.

Leah offered golfey a seat and golfey claimed it, leah's eyes had bags under her eyes.. almost like she cried ALL night.

Golfey noticed it but decided not to mention it because of respective purposes.

Leah tapped golfey's shoulder and golfey looked back irratated, "hey golfey, did you hear the latest post on tweeter? The council's comfirmed that the school act is gonna happen! So they moved the spelling bee on thursday! Four chosen classes are gonna be picked to the acting!" Leah exclaimedly said

Golfey looked suprised at first because the spelling bee is gonna be moved but it didnt matter, "oh, hey do you think the spelling bee will be worth it? I mean i signed up for it and it kinda irratates me how long i have to wait" golfey complained

"I think? Well i really want to sign up for the spelling bee since it has a great price! I like prices.. like puffle in elementary" leah awkwardly said.

Golfey just nodded and minded her own business again, and then someone stepped in the bus.. trent.

Leah was planning to offer a seat but golfey stopped her, "hu- oh.. oh right.."leah stuttered.

(Few awkward minutes later)

The school bus finally arrived and all of the teens stepped out of it.

Golfey made her way to the entrance and eventually got peace.

Well, eventually.

When she was walking around she walked pass by the abandon music room, its not really haunted it just got abandoned and got remodel on the other room.

She heard sobs on the abandon music room and curiousity came over her.

She stepped closer to the music room and someone was crying.

She slowly opened the door, at first she didnt saw anyone but while the light adjusted more better she saw it.

She saw someone familiar, golfey's eyes opened wide to notice who it was.

It was fyld, she was sobbing nonstop.

Golfy stared at her and fyld stopped sobbing, fyld looked at golfey with teary eyes.. "w-.. what are you doing he-.. here" she said while trying to control her sobs

"I came here because i heard you, what the heck are you doing here anyway? Arent you suppose to be with matchè and pencey? " she declared

"Them!? Those bozos made me insecure! They said i looked ugly and my clothes are always t- tacky! They popped my confidence!" She continued.