chapter 1

The goikey was same as always, boring people, the kids with weird names,and mostly the tough ones.

But giselle was different from them, she was a smart kid and a good looking girl, the people seemed have never liked her for being rude and bossy for them..

Giselle never had friends and didnt try to redeem some, she only cared about intelligence and iq because she thought that friends are just a distractions.

But everything will change in giselles new days...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
...

"Giselle! Wake up its your first day of school! You dont wanna be late do you?" Words came in giselles mind while she slept,... snap.

She woke up and realized it was her first day, she got up and reached her arm to grab her glasses and stuffed it on her face to help her see.

She stood up and her eyes finally focused the blur on her eyes, opened the door and light brushed up on her room.

She looked around to see if her mom was cooking something for her or doing her work stuff.

Giselle got down to the stairs and thought of brushing her teeth first, and eat breakfast but though she thinks that.. why would she brush her teeth first after dirtiying it? She switched the position she thought of.

She reached their 1st floor since they had 3 floors on the house, she saw there was food on the table, she knew her mom would cook first and wake her up and then leave the house.. as always.

She sat down to the table thinking what her first day would be.

She munched on her food in satifaction and then finished it, she stood up and headed to the bathroom.

She reached the toothbrush on the bathroom mirror and stepped on the stool, considering how small she is she needs to use it.

She was done and got to her room so she can change her clothes.

She got her clothes done and got her hair combed so shes ready to go.

She was just in time as the bus waited infront of her house.

She stepped in the bus and saw people glancing over her, she only looked around for a seat and saw someone offering her a seat.

It was a green haired girl with slight darkness in it, she was waving her hand and noticed that giselle already saw her.

Giselle walked through the middle of the bus and sat next to the green haired girl.

"Hello! Whats your name!" She delightedly asked, giselle only gave her a side eye and then said this; "none of your business" .

"Hey! Thats not nice! Well if you dont wanna tell your name.. ill tell mine" the mysterious girl said.

"Im leah! Charmed!" she reluctedly said.

"Okay fine ill tell my name, its giselle.." golfey gave up in defeat.

Leah was suppose to say something but golfey hushed her, leah stayed silent and did not bother being quiet.

3 minutes have been passed and everything was going smoothly but golfey noticed someone was running after the bus, it was a guy with a limey hair.. the guy seemed to have missed the bus and now running after it.

Giselle called out the driver that someone was running after the bus and the driver immediently stopped the bus.

The lime green heaired guy noticed the bus stopped and panting continuesly due to the running.