Chapter 6: Corona

Previously:

Y/N: (thought: Finally I can get things cool anime girls stuff).

Someone knocks on the door.

Y/N: Come in.

Rapi, Anis, and Neon enter the office.

Rapi: *salute* Commander, we successfully rescued the kid, destroyed the underground warehouse, and collected data containing files of Bio-weapons.

Y/N: Very good and have some rest because we have another mission from the Deputy Chief from the US. We will start briefing tomorrow.

Rapi: Roger that.

Anis: Time for drinks.

Neon: And I'm gonna watch James Bond.

Anis: What about you, Rapi?

Rapi: I need some fresh air in my room, you two have some rest.

Rapi, Anis, and Neon leave the office Anis heads to the cafeteria, Neon heads to her room to watch the James Bond movie, and Rapi heads to her dorm room to continue cleaning her rifle spare parts. Their first mission was highly successful and they proceeded to their next mission.

Intro theme:

UA High, Mustafa, Japan, 9:38 AM

Principle Nezu, the staff, and the pros began having an emergency meeting about Hawks finding something from his intel.

Nezu: Is everyone ready?

Toshinori Yagi: We're aware of that, Nezu.

Midnight: So what's this all about?

Nezu: I've contacted Hawks and he found something on the footage back at the Overhaul building.

Aizawa: What do you mean by that?

Nezu: You might want to take a look at this footage.

Nezu opens the large screen from the projector. While watching the footage, they were surprised to see those girls carrying a strange weapon they had equipped and they saw a strange aircraft but Nezu knew the aircraft.

Aizawa: They came to save the young girl.

Grant Torino: That aircraft looks different level.

Nezu: I prefer that aircraft as a quinjet.

Everyone was confused about what Nezu was saying.

Power Loader: What's a quinjet? We haven't heard that.