Chapter 5: Unknown

Previously:

After the incident, pros and policies successfully captured several groups of Yakuzas. But they can't find their leader Overhaul they realize he's dead. Aizawa, class 1A, the Big Three, Midnight, Mt. Lady, Cementos, and Ryukyu head back to the UA High.

Intro theme:

UA High, Mustafa, Japan

They head back to the UA High and begin to meet in the office about the incident.

Nezu: Is everyone here?

Endeavor: Tsk can we just move on now, I'm very busy in my patrol.

Midnight: Now it's not the time for this, Endeavor.

Aizawa: She's right, Endeavor, it's an emergency.

Sir Nighteye: Is everyone here?

They agreed to Nighteye and began to meet.

Sir Nighteye: As you all know during a rescue mission and raid on Overhaul's building to save a young poor girl named Eri suddenly the whole building exploded.

Grant Torino: We know and still don't know why their building was demolished.

Ryukyu: In other words something odd about how it gets so quickly.

Aizawa: I wonder if someone gonna burn all the evidence about this.

Nezu: Maybe they want to prevent the spread of leaks to the public.

Fatgum: But why do they want to burn all evidence?

Sir Nighteye: We need to keep it under rapid control and prevent the spread of panic in the public.

Aizawa: He's right we need to.

Midnight: Much likely.

Mt. Lady: I hope so too.

Ryukyu: We still capture a few of the goons and the rest are already dead from the explosion.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might: Indeed, with that happens no matter what will happen next.

Nejire: Maybe we'll find out about it soon.

Mirio: Me too I agree with that.

Tamakure:...

Nezu: One more thing, I just contacted Hawks and he saw someone who rescued a poor young girl from the captivity of Overhaul.

Ryukyu: Are they going to protect this young girl, I wonder who are they.