Chapter 1: The first Mission

Previously: 

Izuma felt it hard living with her childhood friends and her parents were neglected. Izuma manages to escape and headed toward the elementary and top floor where she was stranded at the edges until someone is gonna save her from her final destination. Back at the apartment, Inko and Toshinori felt happy and they didn't even forget Izuma until they heard a doorbell, Inko open the door she was surprised to see Aziawa with his wife Ms. Joke along with them the Todoroki family and the Bakugo family. Inko forgot Izuma but it was too late she was gone and Inko found her letter after she read Izuma's letter everyone was shocked that her parents are hate quirkless. Meanwhile, Izuma was brought by y/n to the secret location in Area 51.

Intro Theme:

Area 51, Elysion Headquarters, USA

3 months later.

After their experiment,  Izuma was still sleeping from inside the cryogenic capsule.

During her sleep, Izuma enters the mindscape surrounded by black and floating broken objects everywhere she's completely naked and covered with strange black and green smoke around her body, she hears a strange voice behind her it is the One For All Users.

Mindscape

Izuma: Is that you, Nana Shimura?

As Izuma was surprised to see them at all.

Nana Shimura: Yes I am and we as well.

1st OFA: Why are you thinking Izuma?

Izuma: Well you see, I just want to protect people and the world so I decided to give up to become a hero. Until someone is come to save me from death. And y/n knows what's happening right now. Y/n brought me there to create me as a Nikke.