Chapter 8

Author's POV

This is the timeline:
Claude, Felix, and Lily where Athanasia is 5 ( this is after they meet Lucas)
Roger(Ijekiel's father), Jeanette, Ijekiel, and Lucas when Athanasia is 14 ( after the tea party incident)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas once met a man who fought with him but sadly died trying. His aura is different. It's not a magic aura. That aura is similar to the aura Killua's Brother has.

He planned to research it, but before he could do that, he have to conserve his mana since he didn't get the chance to go to the world tree to replenish his mana. He decided to fall into a magic-induced deep slumber.

Into which the princess woke him up. He forgot that aura ever since.

Who would've thought that brat's Brother will make him remember it.

"Kill.....Did you have fun?" Killua's brother questioned in a chilling voice, not an ounce of emotion in his tone.

"Y-Yes Aniki......W-Why are you here, I thought it's fine if I go on an adventure." Killua responded in a cautious voice.

Killua is on high alert, his body is tense and his hands and feet are shaking. His Aniki's aura is terrifying. 'I can't move.'

Felix unconsciously touches his waist where his sword is supposed to be. His instinct tells him to draw his sword and go into a fighting position. Feeling that his sword isn't there, he remembered that Lady Shiro confiscated their weapons.

Claude unaware of Felix's situation, leaned forward and put more attention on what is happening on the screen.

'His brother is powerful. But it's not magic he's using. Is that the power of those who lived in the Hunter Country?
.
.
.
.
That is dangerous.'

"Kill, Mother is worried, you haven't been visiting home since you came here." Killua's brother said.

Killua is shaking from nervousness, Aniki is a strong person and he knows that.

"I'm sorry. I just got preoccupied with some things." He replied apologizing immediately and cautiously.

"Killua just apologize?... That is strange, Based on my observation, his personality is not like that at all, is he that weak to be shaking that much?"
Lucas declared acting smart and serious for the first time.

'It looks like he is scared of his Aniki, Though, I don't understand what is so scary about him.' He thought not understanding Killua at all.

"Preoccupied with some things? And what are those things supposed to be?" Killua's Aniki questioned while stretching out his hands to Killua's forehead.

Killua starts sweating and shaking so much from the pressure he doesn't know where it's coming from, he is terrified of it.

"I-Illumi-Aniki..." He said utterly afraid.

"So Killua's brother is named Illumi..." Felix announced.'Illumi? That name feels strangely familiar.'

"Illumi... What a beautiful name!" Jeannette complimented him despite the tense atmosphere they are having.

'I am trying to lighten the mood somehow. I don't know if it's working but I still have to try!'

"I just found something... Interesting you could say..." Killua replied while bowing his head, he didn't dare look at his aniki in the eyes.

He didn't know how to respond but that is the vaguest answer he could give to him while not dragging Athanasia's name on it.

"Interesting you say..." He responded while his hands reach into Killua's hair and pat it.