Chapter 2(EDITED)

Author's POV

This is the timeline:
Claude and Felix and Lily where Athanasia is 5 ( this is after they meet Lucas)
Roger(Ijekiel's father), Jeannette, Ijekiel, and Lucas when Athanasia is 14 ( after the tea party incident)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ah, It's a kid.' Said Athanasia as she gets a closer look at the white thing that she saw,

which is a hair of a little boy, the little boy has white hair, he is sitting on a tree branch while eating an apple with closed eyes.

"How can there be a little boy in the palace ground," said Lily sounding worried she worries for the little boy.

'what if he's lost', 'Does he know where his family is.' Her mother's instinct activates seeing a little boy in the garden of the imperial palace alone.

"Your Majesty do you know this boy," Felix questioned he did not recognize this boy. He did not want to jump to the conclusion that he is an assassin.

He did not want to suspect a little boy as an assassin that is ordered to hurt the princess.

'It's best to ask His Majesty first if he knows him.'

Claude look at Felix and look back at the screen, he also did not recognize this boy.

From the looks of it the boy is younger than Athanasia 'maybe around 8 yrs old. How can a young boy enter the palace ground.' He thought while there is a cold look on his face facing the screen.

"It seems that the palace guards are slacking off your majesty, for that little boy to enter a heavily guarded place." Duke Roger said. It's strange.

He knows that the palace is heavily guarded, especially, if it's the garden that the princess seems to visit a lot, so how can a mere boy enter it?

'If the palace is so easy to enter, then I would already have a spy entered the royal palace and disguise as the princess's maid to watch her long ago.'

"Princess...." Jeannette and Ijekiel did not know what to say.

Jeannette's concerned about the princess but, she is also concerned about the boy.

He looks so young, what is he doing alone on top of a high tree, what if he falls? While Ijekiel is not dumb to underestimate a person, just because his a kid doesn't mean he can't hurt the princess.

He is worried about her, what if that little boy is just bait and other people around them are adults and there to capture the princess?

But he can't do anything about it, he just has to trust that the princess is still alive in his time, so which means that she will not die because they are reacting to the past, and pray that the princess will not get hurt.

"Idiot!, you should have asked me to come with you," Lucas shouted which startled everyone away from their deep thinking.

He is frustrated from the start of this reaction thing, he feels stupid that he did not know there is a time when this happen and he was not there.

If he was there he will only need to snap his hand to make that boy disappear. He looks weak as hell.

'Who is he and how did he get here? This is the palace ground.' Athanasia thought.