New Version

Tom had been waiting for this moment since the world was turned upside down. He was going to win this stupid war. His smirk was on his face proudly as he walked up with a very much dead Harry Potter in Hagrid's arms. Narcissa would not lie to him after all. He looked at all the pitiful children's faces. He had once been like them. Naive and lost but he had always had Oliver. Oh he wishes his lover could see how far he's come. He may have had his main goal turned around but he wasn't getting anywhere that way. Nobody took him seriously. They just called him rather mean names and refused to talk to him. This was the only way.

Everyone had froze in the courtyard when they saw Voldemort walk up, Hagrid trailing behind. Many did not want to believe it. They had watched Harry go into the woods like a fool. The children and small amount of adults were staring on confusion and genuine hope that their golden boy had not died, though it was only a small bit of hope and they didn't want to imagine fighting this horrible man alone. Voldemort took a deep breath. He was about to say so,e words that were going to shock the light from where they stood. However he was interrupted. A rather small boy with dark brown hair and Hufflepuff robes walked into the middle of both sides as they faced each other. His robes looks burned on the edges and in several spots in the middle as if they had been set on purpose. His skin was pale, almost sickly. He had small freckles on his face, they were feint but still slightly visible. His eyes were a happy grey tone. The death eaters had grins and cruel smiles while the light had horrified looks and sad faces. Everyone felt frozen like they couldn't move. A few death eaters and wizards of light alike made grunting noises as they attempted to move.

"I'm disappointed in you Tom." The boy had said in a sad tone. He proceeded to go right I'm the middle of both groups and lay down as he stared at the stars. Voldemort flinched violently. He'd know that voice anywhere even though it has been 40 years since he's heard that voice. He can't remember a time when it had been so full of life as it was now however. Hagrid had also perked up a tiny bit. He had heard that voice. It was from one of his only friends from the time he was at school.

"Oliver?" Voldemort's voice was shakey as he drew small and quick breaths. He had to be imagining this. There is no way his lover is alive. He had to watch the man burn for fucks sakes. It felt so helpless that it hurt. He was supposed to be strong and powerful yet he couldn't keep a simple person alive. The Hufflepuff turned around and looked at Tom with a sad smile. Voldemort fell to his knees as tears poured from his face. He was born from a love potion so he never experienced emotions like a normal person yet somehow he felt things for Oliver. He felt the strong and at first he didn't want any part of it. He quickly grew jealous though and had decided not to ignore his feelings. Of course dating was a hazard. While the wizard inn community was open with this sort of things muggle Borns and some half bloods were not. They were slowly influencing the wizard community and it just want safe.

"Tom..." Oliver voice rung out. The people on both sides were watching in shock. Nobody had ever seen the dark lord be so... emotional. The only though going through their minds (not counting the panic of not being able to move at all) was who was this person? Who could make the dark lord cry. Clearly they had to be powerful. Voldemort looked up cautiously. He didn't know what to believe. "Come here."

Oliver had patted the spot next to him as he still stared up at the sky. His eyes drifted to Hagrid for a split second and gave a friendly nod in greeting. Hagrid in complete shock nodded back. As Voldemort got closer he slowly changed into a younger version of himself, more human, Tom Riddle. His hair was curly and short and in a combover fashion. It was brown in color and his eyes were a red color. They stood out against his pale completion. Although he was tanner than the boy on the ground who looked like he came out of a fire, he was still pale compared to most people there. His black and dusty robe (from the days events) disappeared as well leaving him in a very well taken care of Slytherin styles robe.  They looked very pristine compared to the over boys robes. "Have you missed me Tom?"