11 - The End

Has my face always looked like this? I gag and change out of my jacket, throwing it at Natasha's head. She caught it, unfortunately, and sits down "Your brother is leaving soon, are you going to say goodbye to him?" I roll my eyes and come out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?"

"You still look like a hot-head to me."

I smile "All I heard was hot, and I'm going to take it with me all the way home," I pick up my duffle bag and huff "What about you, Red, what are you going to do now that no one wants you?"

She snickered "I'm going to keep training new agents. And don't' call me Red."

I scoff "What are you going to do, beat me up?" I roll my eyes "I'll see you around, Natalia."

"Whatever you say, Trixie."

I smile walking down the hallway, only to be pulled back by Thor who ruffles my hair. Why would he do that? I just spent an hour brushing out blood and debris.

"Don't touch my hair," I wriggle out of his arms and walk with them down the hallway.

Steve picks up my bag, which annoyed me, I am very capable of carrying my own worthless crap "So, if Tia lifts the hammer, does she get to rule Asgard?" Oh god, I hope not.

"Cartia is Asgardian, which makes a difference."

"Caria standing right here," I gesture myself "Also, I am a related to Thor, a gift to humanity so, obviously, I can lift it."

Tony snickered at me "We're dealing with something new."

"The Vision's artificial intelligence."

"A machine."

You boys can bicker and make as many excuses as you want to, but the truth is, I am far more superior to anyone "So it doesn't count."

"No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer," I glance at Thor who smiled at me. He knows they're idiots.

"Right. Different rules for us."

"Nice guy, but artificial," He tried to kill me the first time we met.

"Thank you."

"If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply." Thor says very patriotically.

I face Tony and say, "What if you put the hammer in an elevator..."

He shakes his head turning to me "It would still go up."

"Elevator's not worthy," Steve finishes.

"I'm going to miss these little talks of ours."

"Not if you stay," I nudge him gently.

Thor shrugged "I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence." Weird shit happens to me all the time, so who's to say.

We step outside onto the lawn as he continued "Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee?"

"You think you can find out what's coming?" Steve needs to stop worrying about aliens coming down. They're going to come no matter how many push-ups he does.

God, I hope he doesn't stop doing push-ups.

"I do. Besides this one," He hits my back "There's nothing that can't be explained,"

"Bye," I smile at Thor.

He smiles at me as well "You know, you can home. I know a lot of people who would love to see you, Cartia."

I shrug "This is my home. And besides, someone has to look after that asshole," I gesture Tony. Thor smirked. I hesitantly step forward and hug him which I think he appreciated. I pull away and then shake "Gross, you're all sweaty."

Thor smiled again, then disappeared to Asgard. I look down at the print in the grass and roll my eyes, always so dramatic "That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears."

I finally take my bag from Steve "I will miss you, Tony."

"Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up."

"The simple life," I smirk.

"You'll get there one day."

Who says I haven't? "I don't think I'm cut out to sit on a rocking chair and guard sheep for the rest of my life. Stevie, what about you?"

"I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out."

Another flash of light makes them both jump, I smile at Fandral and walk over to him "Hello, my love," I He gently takes my hands and kisses my knuckles "How was work?"

"I got this," I show him the cut on my leg and shrug "I'm going to get some worker's compensation next week, take those assholes to court."

He smiles "I don't know what that means but I'm happy for you," I smile at him. I'm not sure how I feel about this new thing in my new life yet, hopefully, he doesn't treat me like shit "Are you ready for our date?"

"Almost, I have to say goodbye to some dudes I just met."

Tony scoffed "You have known me for almost 8 years."

Barely. I roll my eyes and turn around "Do not speak to me peasant."

Steve holds out his hand "You must be her date," I'm going to kill Natasha, it was a secrete that Fandral and I were going to go on a date "Steve Rogers."

Fandral 'Ahhed' "The one on steroids," I snickered and saw Steve's unamused look "And you must be Katniss."

I shake my head "No, he's Tony. The guy who cried when I scared him."

"I didn't cry," He was leaking from his eyes a lot then.

Fandral shakes Tony's hand as well "Nice to meet both of you, and thank you for keeping her alive." I roll my eyes and throw my bag into my car as it comes out of the driveway.

Steve glances at me "He's not who I expected, but I'm happy for you."

"Damn right, you should be happy for me." He smiles, and then said goodbye to us before going back into the compound "We're going to go. Bye Tonne."

"Bye, Tia."

Fandral comes to my car with me, as Tony drives out of the compound. I haven't had a first date in almost 6 years. I need to move on from bad experiences and stop thinking about people who will never go out with me.

And who knows, maybe Fandral is the love of my life. He got into the car with me "Cartia," I hum putting on my glasses "Where are we going?" I smirk and start the car. 

-

Sooooo this book has reached an end. Sadness. Miss Trix reached 1k reads, thanks so much guys, it means so much to me, Also comment all the fandoms you found, Love you guys x