01 - Surprise!

Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack.

The soldiers aim their guns at me, I kick the first on in his head and jerk my elbow back into the second. Another emerges through the snow and holds up a knife at me. Did--Did he not just see me--I roll my eyes and punch him in the face. I hear Steve coming towards me I run up the small hill and leap onto the back of his bike running my hand through the snow, melting it with the fire.

I keep one arm around Steve and smirk at the soldiers jumping off of the bike and slicing open his throat. I can't believe I've been here for 5 minutes and nobody has even gotten close enough to hit me. I jerk up the gun and burn out his throat "Shit!"

"Language!" I look over where Steve would be and snicker. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

I see Natasha and roll my eyes when she holds up 3 fingers. I hold up my middle finger. There is no way she got 30 already.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

Strucker? Why does that name sound so familiar? "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys."

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint says sarcastically.

I smirk as I burn a hole in another's chest still walking toward the base "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

"I know," There was a long pause before I saw this large explosion "It just slipped out." Of course, it did. I punch my way through the snow until I found myself at the steel doors.

"Freeze!" One of them yells.

That's hilarious. I smile kindly at him and raise my hands, he comes closer. I bring on the fire and punch him in the head grabbing his gun and shooting down his friends "We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's hit!" Natasha says. Who cares he'll live? I walk around the base and shoot the guards, collecting a new gun every trip "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?"

"Stark, we really need to get inside." I remind him when I see the force field still around it."

"I'm closing in."

Yeah, and I'm giving up my pringles addiction. I roll my eyes "Drawbridge is down, Trixie."

"Thank you," I pull open the door and shoot the scientists in the room. Casually walking through, no one mind me, just here to steal all of your stuff. I sort through the papers hearing the earpiece glitch. I take it out and roll my eyes "Can anyone hear me?"

The voices glitch. I hope no one tries to reach me "Tocher."

I know that voice. I look over my shoulder at the person behind me, he was in the shadows and wouldn't let me see his face "Who are you?" He smiled, about to show his face until Tony broke through the door and he ran away.

"There you are, why wouldn't you answer?"

"My thing broke," I show him still looking into the shadows. I face Tony who was staring into the shadow as well.

"Are you alright?"

I nod "Yeah, I'm perfect."

Tony stared at me for a moment "Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ." The two of us briefly look a the files before Tony looks around the room "I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick."

"The wall to your left...I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current." He walks to the wall, listening to JARVIS I guess as he begins to chant something about a secret door. I look down at the files, they were old and in German and Russian.

"Tia you're good at breaking things open," I put down the files and walk to the wall slamming my foot into it, the door opens and he nodded a bit impressed "yay." I snicker and glance back at the dark area.

Why do I feel like I know this place? I slip into the secret room, my heart sinks to my stomach. What the fuck is this? Who would do this? "Guys, I got Strucker."

"Yeah, I got...something bigger."

Jesus Christ. I stare at the creatures and pick up pieces of the ironman suits. I'd hope that we would be able to put that all behind us, I thought Loki was the worst thing. Where is Tony? "Tonne?" I turn and see him standing in front of the scepter. I walk over and touch his arm "Tony."

He suddenly gripped onto my shoulders and jumped "Hey, hey," I say quietly. Did he just have another attack "Tony, are you okay?" He faces me and then the scepter."Let's just finish this," He goes up the small stairs, summoning the gauntlet and taking the scepter.

__

I kick my legs up onto the dash and keep reading "Find anything good?" Steve asks leaning over my shoulder. I shrug. I like to steal whatever I can from the HYDRA bases. They give me a better insight into how I can fix my business. My "interior design" business.

"Not really, nothing that the other ones didn't mention," I flip through the pages until I found something written in French. I skim through it. He's been testing on, kids for years. I flip through but was stopped by Tony who called me for me "What?"

He nods to my phone. I pick it up and see another message from Rosa. She sent me a picture and I smile. I miss them so much "Thor report on the Hulk."

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims," Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair. I face him with my mouth ajar. What the hell is wrong with him? "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout."

Thor looks at me for help but I just shake my head.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?"

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around."

"Thanks."

I walk past Thor and punch him in the stomach "Pull your head in, Barbie," Steve was staring out of the window, I stand next to him and huff "What's your biggest fear?" I ask.

"I don't think you're the best person to know that information, Trix."

"What makes you say that? Is it because of the spiders in your bed?"

"That was you?" I shrug.

Maybe, no one can prove it, I look back at the scepter and lean over it "It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but--"

"No, but this...this brings it to a close," Thor says with a small smile, patting my shoulder. I will miss Thor hanging out with me.

Must be nice to accomplish something in life "As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

Tony glances down at me, I face him, why are they looking at me? I glare at them "Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?"

Thor nodded his head "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?"

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels."

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels, Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels."

I wink at Steve. And he smiles back at me.