🌄The Sunny Days Are Here🌄

In Cloudytown General Hospital were two separate clown families, two mothers in the maturity ward, one named Mama Shine excepting her second child while the other woman named Dawn Gleam was excepting her firstborn baby.

Meanwhile, outside the maturity ward paced two fathers, but one man was holding his daughter in one arm with ease. This man was a mime named Papa Rise, while his daughter was named Daisy Chain Jane. The other man was nervous, as can be not just for his wife but their first child, a daughter, this man was shown as an opera clown named Gloomy Day.

After hours of no news, the doctors ran out of the operating room with good news as the mothers and newborns were taken into a sterile hospital room to rest before escorting the fathers to their wives to see their loves taking to each other. Papa carefully put Jane onto the floor as he walked towards his wife to kiss her forehead lightly.

Jane walked towards two separate bassinets holding two newborn babies as the sun shined down onto the two babies.

Jane: "A new sunny day is greeting them both, Mama and Papa." She said while smiling over at the babies as her mama smiled happily and looked towards the fellow mother.

Mama Shine & Dawn Gleam: "That's what we'll name them both after then." The two mothers said as their husbands gave them their newborns, Mama Shine held her son while Dawn Gleam held her daughter. "Sunny Day Jack/Jamie. Our very own sunbeams." They said while the newborns yawned tiredly.

Gloomy Day carefully took hold of his newborn daughter and began singing her a soft lullaby, thus lulling not only Jamie but also Jack to sleep.

Papa Rise walked over towards his son and gently picked him up from the crib with great care before shushing Jane when she wanted to play.

After a few days, rest in the hospital, the two families went they're separate ways, but unknowingly to the parents, their newborns were looking at each other and reached out towards another till the cars drove off in separate directions; the Sunny Family further into Cloudytown in a happy neighborhood and The Gleam Day family drove off to the gated community up to a huge music themed house.

The two babies were born into different lifestyles, but thankfully, their family held the same morals of being kind and loving to others.

As days went by, so did the years as well when we came to a colorful two story house with a vegetable and blueberry patch. The door was tossed open by a young dark sky blue haired teenage boy clown wearing a too big for him sports jacket as he began rollerblading down his street only to be stopped by a tall red haired clown woman holding a lunch bag

Mama Shine: "Jackie, you nearly forgot your lunch, young man." She said with a serious look on her face before smiling with a laugh as her son took his lunch bag. "Good morning, sweetheart." She said while her mute husband walked over towards the two and gave Jack his school bag before kissing his wife's cheek lovingly and ruffling his son's hair

Jack: "Ah, Dad, I got a thing going here!" He exclaimed before fixing his hair till the sound of laughter hit his ears to see his peers from school laughing at him. "Great...." He said with a groan before quickly putting his bagged lunch into his backpack as the kids ran off. He quickly hugged his parents and waved goodbye. "See ya later, Papa, Mama!" He shouted out as he skated down the street with a smile on his face at least till he got far away from his house letting it fall down before sighing as he began skating up to his school: Cloudytown Highschool: Home of the Thunderous Clouds.

The young clown walked into the school and into his homeroom and groaned from his seat, you see Jack: Full name Sunny Day Jack was a scrawny freshman teenager who had BIG dreams but no one took him seriously in his hometown because of well his dad being a basic mime, and his mom being a hyperactive sports clown. But he was thankful for his family being whom they are from his dad, mom, and even his older sister Jane. Although, there was a certain special gal that he held a high crush on....

The classroom door opened up for a certain clown girl walked into the room wearing large f/c glasses on her nose, and a cute white t-shirt that had a sun and rainbow on it, jean shorts, a tri-colored sun clash sash acting as a belt and a pair of sneakers holding her books in her arms before walking over to her assigned seat two places away from Jack's.

Jack moved his right arm onto his desk and leaned against the palm of his hand while letting out a soft sigh and smile just looking at the clown girl.

Jack: "Jamie..." He thought while watching her talking to their classmates. "She'll never notice me." He thought to himself before looking down at his skinny as twigs arms till he saw Jamie laugh at something a random jock told her. "I need to bulk up over the summer. Maybe dad can help me out." He thought while the last month of freshman year began, but while taking notes, Jack was looking at Jamie and absent mindfully drawing her on his paper.

Jack sketched out Jamie's light sky blue and faded down into bubble gum pink hair, her cute smile when she was happy, but he thought he'd never have a chance with her. Since she was a popular girl in school from her parents: her mother Dawn Gleam is a famous TV clown actress while her father Gloomy Day is a world-renowned opera singing clown, although most people in Cloudytown adored Jamie because she was kind, helpful, and well just bring herself. Jamie always gave her allowance to charities and to people who needed it and worked hard for everything she wanted.

Jamie hums softly as she feels stares coming from beside her and looks aside to see Jack staring at her with a lovesick puppy eyes. She tilted her head aside before waving towards him with a soft smile on her s/c face, which made Jack's flush bright red in embarrassment for getting caught.

Later on that day, back at the Sunny Family house

Jack signed to his dad that he wanted to work put over the summer, which made his father skeptical at first till his son told him it was for tryouts to the High School's baseball, as well as the basketball teams. Papa Rise sighed softly before signing back that he'd help his boy out alongside his mother and sister. Soon, enough every early morning the family would be doing and showing various exercises to Jack what they did to get in shape, Mama and Jane were gymnasts while Papa lifted weights as his wife taught their boy the basics of different sports and soon enough throughout the whole last month of the spring school semester went by; Jane and Jack would come into school more energetic then normal well more then usual especially when Jack accidentally bumped into Jamie in the hall way catching her before she fell onto the floor alongside her books.

Jamie: "Oh, thanks." She said while kneeling down to pick up her stuff as Jack knelt down as well to help out, then the two stood up. "You're Jack, right?" She asked while the boy looked at her as he froze up a bit. "I'm Sunny Day Jamie, or Jamie for short." She said while giving her books to the teacher who was collecting the school supplies from students cleaning out their lockers.

Jack: He dryly gulped down his nerves as Jamie was talking to him. She even knew his name. "U-uh, yeah. I'm Jack. Well, Sunny Day Jack, but Jack is fine." He said while messing with his gloved hands nervously. "I know, I-I mean, we've been classmates since pre-k." He said before facepalming himself while calling himself an idiot in his head till he heard a sweet and melodious laugh from beside him.

Jamie: She laughed from Jack's nervousness, but honestly, she thought it was adorable in a way. Growing up, Jack had always managed to make her laugh without him knowing it. "You're really are something special, Jack." She said while the two began walking out of the school together as she walked over towards the bike rack and unlocked her bicycle, mounted it, and put her helmet on tightly. "You know, I like a boy who makes me laugh it's cute." She confessed while looking over at Jack as he looked at her with wide hazel eyes. "I'll see you next year, Jack." She said before quickly leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek, then rode off unknowingly, leaving a slack jawwed Jack behind with steam billowing out of his ears from a deep red blush on his face.

Jack: "She thinks I'm special...." He said before rapidly shaking his head to clear up the blush before whopping out loud in excitement. He put his rollerskate attachments to his shoes and put his headphones onto his head to listen to music as he skated back home for a long work filled up summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSM-Coyjik4