9. The dare pt 2

Rayla P.O.V.

I woke up to  phone ring.

 Bad Blood -  Taylor  Swift 

  I groaned.   After I read the text message from   Moka  saying  if  can use my name   to get in  evergreen hotel.  You see she's like me. Expect she a Demon  bounty hunter.

Just as I was  about to text  her  back when my 

 my alarm  came on.  After I disable the alarm, I texted her saying   someone is breaking in. Let me knock  him out. I will call you if  to hide the body.

After the text was sent,  I  made the  pull out couch  back into  the couch and went to the   kitchen. After I knocked  on the kitchen pantry three times, It  opened as a  secret door opened to my computer room.  When I was in the computer  room.  I saw a guy in my room about to exit the window. I  pushed   the button   and waited. When  I saw the guy passed out.  I  exited  the room and  tied him up. After I tied him up in the attic, I  injected him with sedative. 

Kenzo P.O.V. 

Previously  ... I gulped and   Keith said " snice you always say pick truth in truth or dare. I dare you to -

Mick cuts in and said " steal my friend's girlfriend's sister underwear." 

Now....

I  said "  I  told you guys. I ant playing."

Mick and Keith were  calling me a chicken. Two minutes later I gave in  and said  " fine,  but   don't you leave me."

15 minutes later at her   house...

I got in and started to roam in her drawer after I notice the room was empty. Right after I put her under wear in my pocket, I walked towards the window. As I touch the window I got shocked. I was just bout to  leave  when I felt drossy.