Prologue

A/N Just In Case No One Read The Description 

Well how did I end up here? Let's just say it was hours upon hours spent in both games and a boring night where my mind was like. Hey you know what I should do? Write a crossover fic between my two most played game at the moment. I was like how the f*%k was I gonna make that happen, but as you can see this was created so my madness prevailed against my logical and rational self. Enjoy the story and please no yelling at me for the power scale. It's not like I'm a lore expert. I'm not VaatiVidya nor Ashikai. Definitely not any of those two people. So buckle up for I have a story made out of pure boredom and bullshit heading your way.

Let's make an exchange, shall we? 

An exchange of memories. 

I dreamed of a ray of light, of a crystal chalice. 

The light that shone from that crystal spoke to me: Listen to the parable of the stars. 

The nameless one, the pathless one, arrived from the edge of the wilderness, clad in stellar radiance. 

Go now, march unwaveringly into solar wind. 

At the end you will return to my embrace — but march towards the light. 

Yet that light began to burn, piercing through the clouds as a golden death. 

Towers crumbled and the people fled, for the sun was soon to set and meet with vicious destruction. 

But be not dismayed, O child of the world! The Lux Arrow will descend to purge the wicked abominations. 

You must follow the traces left behind in the storm's wake. 

The celestial one guards their secrets, plotting out the roots that connect all things. 

But they are silent, like a shroud of mist at the center of the universe. Listen to the silence and you will know where the stars are resting. 

Let your staff strike the earth, they say, once, and again. 

The tender sprouts will grow to the sky, and the dew that falls from their branches will rid you of sickness and poison. 

Blindfold your eyes, they say, that the approaching darkness may strike no fear in you. Let it not burden your soul nor numb your stride. 

Push open the majestic gates, they say, and lift up the tablets of lapis. 

Read them aloud — let the fire that forged the bricks and the ones that laid the wall's foundations be known! 

Then, they say, O you who have reached the end, enter into the paradise that envelops all! Join this great choir and feast, listen to the beating of billions upon billions of hearts, holding you in their embrace... 

Look upon the courtesans' extravagance (Hedonism), the mariners' intemperance (Gluttony). 

Listen to the infant (End of All Things) in the mirror the waves (Flapping Wings) as they enter the dream (Consciousness), the tipping of the balance (Samsara), the shapeless prince (Against the Current). 

And finally measure the world against yourself, and take all such things to heart. This is the path you should walk, they say. Akivili (Trailblazer), depart (Connect the Worlds) once more, Akivili (Trailblazer)! Countless shooting stars streak the sky tonight... Should you choose the right one......it will carry your wish to thousands of distant worlds. 

Should you choose wrong, you shall be met with consequences of your choice. A march towards darkness. A child of a conqueror. Let thy will shake the universe, connect all things under one banner of order. The banished one shall soon return with his chosen one and the choice whether life shall prevail or enslaved resteth in thy hands. An age of order or freedom, one or the other shall arise. Akivili and Tarnished, the universe's fate resteth in thy hands. Choose well and the universe shall abide in thy choice for all eternity.

A/N Now one question remained in my head. How do I make a Hoyo Game graphic for violence and gore. 

Btw It may be an OC story but don't limit yourself to imagine it as a reader story.